Rebounderz Trampoline Arena

2 of 2 Rebounderz reviews

Don't bring your children here unless you enjoy profane music.I went in celebration of my child's 10th birthday so of course we got the unlimited jump package.

In totally we spent about 5 hours at Rebounderz. The entire time we were subjected to highly inappropriate music. Songs with lyrics about "putting it on me" "licking you from your head to your toes" "it's getting hot in here so *** all your clothes" nothing was censored. I even have videos!!

You can tell by the ad's they were using pandora but noting was censored at all. Not only was the music tasteless but the employees were unprofessional. I watched the employees eat more than work. The two attendants were socializing between the two areans and neither of them were paying attention to the kids jumping.

In between all the socializing the employees were going to the snack bar stuffing their faces with ice cream and junk food. They would sit in the front of each arena eating multiple times that day. Any eating should be done on a break.

Not on the time of our children and their safety.I'm very disappointed in my experience and if it wasn't because my child begged me not to leave I would have left this establishment immediately!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rebounderz Unlimited Jump Package
Review category
Entertainment
review #722423

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rebounderz? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Rebounderz reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rebounderz.
Filing a new complaint about
×