Glens Falls, New York

Run. Run far away from your thoughts of using Re-Bath for your bathroom remodeling needs.

I am not sure where to even start with issues I had with this company. Contractors were an hour and 20 minutes late. They cut the pipes with water still in the line so it rained quite a bit in my first floor. They chain-smoked so much that my house smelled like a bar in the 80’s.

They left quite a bit of garbage in the walls and under the tub before sealing it in. Amongst other issues, and by far what got me the most, was that one of their contractors made the wrong cut, and they had the audacity to blame me for it. Not once, but twice. They did not get done in one day, as promised.

When asked to speak to the owner on several occasions, I was turned away every time, as he was too busy to talk to me.

The hefty 7k price tag was ridiculous to begin with – and now I could just rip it all out and start again with a different company. Any other company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Shower Installation.

Comments

Larry Taylor
Home Improvement Expert
According to ReBath FAQ, the company offers a one-year warranty on workmanship and installation of the bathroom remodeling project. Re-Bath offers a lifetime warranty on all DuraBath Acrylic products, including all labor costs associated with the suitable repair or replacement due to manufacturing defects on DuraBath Acrylic products and a 10-year limited warranty on all color match designer custom bases.

The company covers all DuraBath Natural Stone Products with a 10-year limited warranty.

Customers are advised to check with their local ReBath customer help team for more details. If you are not satisfied with the ReBath service, please contact their customer care team by phone at 800-216-8256 or by email at marketing@rebathcorp.com.