1.1K views

I would not recommend re bath to the richest person in the world. Their prices are totally crazy.

Are maybe they think their customers are crazy. I'm surprised at Home Depot for being affiliated with them.

I went online and book an appointment for an estimate from Home Depot only to find out they send re bath out. The person that came to do the estimate was very brief and when he found out I wasn't will to pay $9000.00 for the slight adjustments he was not so nice and told me maybe they were not the people for the job.

Comments

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #289802

I believed Home Depot would give me more value. I was talking to the manager at the local store and he told me that Rebath gives them a black eye and he hated dealing with their aftermath.

My salesman was not as polite.

I asked him for a copy of the estimate and he said "No." He also said I was not the "type of person they usually sell to". Because I am from France or I like something of value for my money?

Brian,

We’d like to discuss this with you further.

Please contact Lisa O’Rander in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 147 or by email at lorander@rebath.com.

Dvipersix,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your Re-Bath experience.

I've also contacted you on the other comment thread, but if we can assist you in any way, please contact Lisa O’Rander in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 147 or by email at lorander@rebath.com and she can help you.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Rebath of Central Florida, owned by Richard S., sold to another individual in a asset sale only. Richard S., franchise owner of Rebath of Central Florida, walked away from paying his companies debts after the sale.

Thousands of Dollars in materials purchased and supplied to customers homes was never paid for. Richard S. owns another Rebath Franchise in Long Island, New York. People should be made aware that He may not pay for materials in New York and customers could have liens placed on there homes by suppliers and workers. Rebath of Central Florida, stiffed one of his former employees with default judgement in the amound of $18,500.00 plus court cost, and attorney fees.

The employee was kind enough to sign a credit application for Richard S., since Richard S. was a absentee owner. The debt is due to Scripps Publication, parent company for Florida Today Newspaper. Richard S. took the profit from the sale of the Rebath of Central Florida sale and skipped out on this debt and thousands of dollars more. Rebath has a very bad reputation of doing this type of thing ikt is all over the internet. And there installations are of poor quality.

Again you can see it all over the internet. This guy Richard S. still qualifies Rebath of Mid Florida with his Master Plumbing license and the person harmed by the debt is seeking that the State of Florida revoke Richard S. Master Plumbing License in the State of Florida. Rebath Corporate knows of this debt problem and states, ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Yet Richard S. is a Rebath Franchise Holder still in Long Island New York.

Richard S. should be made to pay off this debt or have his New York franchise taken away. What kind of Franchise owners are you allowing Dave S.? Force Richard S. to pay the debt.

Comments (3)

1. Written by RachaelwithReBath, on 08-03-2011 11:30

Crystal,

We are very sorry that you're unhappy with your Re-Bath experience.

If there's anything we can help you with, please contact Lisa O’Rander in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 147 or by email at lorander@rebath.com (CC me at Rachael@rebath.com ).

2. Written by Re Bath and kitchen sunrooms c, on 27-02-2011 22:35

The local guy here does it all. Kitchens, bath, closet organizers, water filters, siding and sunrooms. All the really rip off home imporvements under one roof. No need to go anywhere else.

3. Written by crystal blue persuasion, on 24-02-2011 15:29

Just saw a commerical on television...not only does ReBath screw people over on bathrooms, they have expanded their business to begin screwing people over on kitchens as well! They should really quit while they are ahead....just sayin..

Comments on bent over by Rebath

Consumer Forum is another great place to discuss consumer concerns NOT RELATED to this article.

Name:

Comment:

Code:*

I wish to be contacted by email regarding additional comments

I would agree with this comment. Our local ReBath franchisee promotes tub liners in ads and at home shows.

When I made an appt. they stated they don't do resurfacing as it only last a couple years. They would pull out and replace the tub with a new one. A job that should be a couple hundred dollars and a couple hours suddenly became a couple thousand and days without a bathroom.

It comes across as they use the ReBath process as a lost leader for doing larger bathroom remodels jobs from people that may not know better (e.g older, less informed) Owner was very pleasant and stated that what we were looking for was not what they did which is completely contradictory to everything Rebath presents themselves as. Simple, easy bath renovation instead of large, messy rebuilds.

I with you, Brendon!! I think Re-Bath rips off old people!!

I too had them come out & do an estimate & they wanted $5500 to just do the tub area & new faucet?!!

Oh, and you can only get single *** faucets because they don't do double knobs.

I can order solid surface tub surround, new tub, & faucets I like for less than 1/2 of what they were wanting. I say they're ***-artists.

Brendon,

I'm sorry to hear that price was a deterrant in your remodel. At Re-bath, we offer high-quality products, a professional installation process and a lifetime warranty on all Durabath SSP products. Many of our locations also offer affordable financing options.

We’d like to discuss the price and your Re-Bath experience further and put you in contact with someone who can resolve any issues you may have.

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #255110

Could you explain? I just could not afford what they were talking about.

The salesman tried to make me feel bad about not buying it. He said that I was not see the value.

I have some other contractors coming by tomorrow. For a tile wall around a bathtub it should not cost that much