On 09-22-08, my shower and door were installed. On -7-02-13, after faxing my lifetime warranty to Eric Shaw and Corporate contact Lisa Rizzo, I was informed by Lisa that they would give me a $50.00 break on service visit to my home.

So instead of paying $200 just for service call, I could pay $150.00. What happened to lifetime warranty. The contract I signed never mentioned service call charges. Its not even 5 years from installation.

Lisa's no.

is 480-754-8970 and Eric Shaw's is 302-328-4383, ex. 112 I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND REBATH> THEY VIOLATED THEIR CONTRACT AND NEVER NOTIFIED ME THERE WOULD BE A SERVICE CHARGE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Remodeling.

Comments

I'm in process of trying to contact Re-Bath for the same problem with my shower door installed March 2008 by the Asheville, NC franchise. Could not contact the local franchise by phone, got the message "this phone not available from your area" so I reported through the Re-Bath web site.

Two days later no feedback yet other than an email saying they'd get back as soon as possible.

Fyi, in late May 2008 I reported the same problem with the door which Re-Bath came out and fixed at no charge. Makes me wonder if the door mounting is an extremely weak link in the design.