Camarillo, California

Promised finished bth.rm. remodel in 3 days which was the ONLY reason I hired them.

The ONLY thing they did was demolish the old bth.rm., install a shower base/surround. That cost me over $8,000. Am having to pay to have elec., lights, ceiling repaired, new floor, walls painted, baseboard installed. Have tried, without any success, to contact ANYONE at Rebath who will do anything about this situation.

The Mgr. is ALWAYS 'out/not available.' The Mgr.

has NEVER returned any of my calls. There is no truth to their advertisements, and you have no recourse to get them to correct anything.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #798613

Rebath is real bad. Their attorney David Rosenberg was disbarred a couple of months ago.

He wasn't even licensed to practice law. I expect to see this company on the TV show American Greed soon.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #746655

Such a shame, most of the franchisees are hard working individuals who want to get the job right. There are a few bad apples that they should be rid.

Portland, Oregon, United States #732108

Our Rebath "Contractor" worked well in our home until the job lasted more than the 3-4 days scheduled; knowing that there was extensive floor damage needing repaired and more days; did questionable work in places; refused to even screw on the switch & plug plates when job was nearly finished; doubled or tripled prices to do with items such as laying the floor so that we were forced to do it ourselves (handicapped individuals)... Therefore, if you require more than tub to shower...

hire someone else! :eek

Torrance, California, United States #708664

appears you are in California, call the contractor's board