Rich Sasto/Rebath Franchise owner in Long Island new york, and Former Owner of Rebath of Central Florida, states in an earlier post about Lies and Slander. He also stated that he did not pay the advertising bill in Orlando because I did the advertising without his permission, which is a bold face lie and he knows it. I have one question for you Rich Sasto, what about the bills you walked away from for materials from:

1) Coastal Construction-$9000.00 2) Wolverine Brass-$8,000.00, and lets not forget Scripps Publication $18,500.00......explain that and try to blame it on some one else....PAY YOU BILLS....Its that simple.

Comments

I THINK ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEMS WITH REBATH WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND TAKE THEM TO COURT. FED UP WITH REBATH IN MN.

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #384366

Rich Sasto was sued and he closed the Rebath in New York this year. The Rebath types run up a bill and leave everyone holding the bag. You could try the franchisor, depending on the state, they can also be held liable for the debts of the franshise.

to eldergla Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #603046

Rich was dealer of the year !

Did they tell you that .

He's got partners in ny pa Fl

They are a big company .

I understand the class action against

Rebath factory !

RachaelwithReBath

Shaken Up,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We’d like to discuss this with you further and put you in contact with someone who can resolve any issues you may have.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at awilliams@rebath.com, and we’ll do our best to help resolve your situation.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Bent Over

OMG!!!

Says It all.......They are Crazy

OMG! They really are horrible!

I just called to find out out if they were the one's who installed tubs on my property about a year ago and they were like double teaming me on the phone freaking out... I was like "why are you ladies so hostile?" They are CRAZY! AND TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL!!!

AND THEY WERE BASHING OTHER COMPANIES! I was like - excuse me (because I could not get a word in) with all due respect, I am not looking to rate other companies, I just would like my question answered!