Horrible!!!! The customer service with Re-Bath in Topeka Kansas!

A 2 day project has been 3 weeks, amateurish to the point of us finishing the job ourselves and the owners are the rudest, sketchiest people I ever have done business with. From the couple of actual returned phone calls coming from Arizona cell phone numbers to the owner having aliases online, multiple addresses in multiple states, his vulgar facebook page, and now non-returned phone calls I just cannot imagine how they stay in business. I have documented the job itself as well as emails concerning my project because in the end I feel I will definitely need them.

I just pray the product itself has better quality than the service! Oh and they are taking me to court too!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Things could have been worst. This is from the news.

Campbell worked for ReBath in Overland Park.

Jewelry and cash are what Overland Park police said one worker stole from families when they hired him to do work in their homes. Teresa Spiess was excited to redo her bathroom. She hired a local company to refurbish the tub and remove the mold behind the wall. But one week later she said she discovered something else had been removed from her bathroom by one of the workers.

"We keep savings in the drawer -- kids' birthday money and college savings, plus money for the bathroom work," she said. "How much? $6,500." The worker, Bradlee Campbell, was charged in Johnson County court with felony theft not only in the Spiess' case, but two other consumers who had reported to police that they were also ripped off. KCTV5 has learned that he had a criminal record that includes driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana.

This is something that doesn't sit well with Spiess. "When am I going to get money?" she said. "I'm not a bank. I'm not trying to hurt the business.

I hate that I'm in this position."ReBath declined to talk on camera, but one of the co-owners said they are a reputable company with a AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau.

He could not talk about hiring practices. He said a claim has been filed with an insurance company in the Spiess' case and it will take time to process.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #798609

Rebath is real bad. Their attorney David Rosenberg was disbarred a couple of months ago.

He wasn't even licensed to practice law. I expect to see this company on the TV show American Greed soon.