Duncan, Oklahoma

Last year we had rebath come and install two bathrooms and also repaint our bathroom. They offered to install light fixtures if we supplied which we did.

I did not anticipate they would get paint on each new light fixture I had them install. The paint job I paid them for does not even cover the old paint, rather than patching a quarter sized hole from the door handle they took the time to paint the inside of the hole. I dont even enjoy looking around my bathroom because the more I look the more places I find paint where it should not be. I also find small gaps between trim and walls that they did not paint.

Between the trim and wall in one of my bathrooms there is a one inch strip all the way up the wall that is still the old wall color. They only put one handle on my shower door and it is on the wrong side of the shower stall where I cannot reach it. I was out of town while the work was being done and expected them to make my bathrooms nice. I feel they took advantage of me and my wife as she was the one here while they were working.

She did not notice the paint on our fixtures and all of the mistakes and signed the paperwork. When I called and complained they claimed they would come fix the issues.

They have never come back and I am very unhappy with the company. The company was rebath texoma

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments