Hired Re Bath of Wyoming to redo our shower and tub into a new large shower. A promise of 3 days was made and nearly 2 months later it was finally (we thought) finished.

Measuring issues for doors were wrong. We had to wait weeks to get the actual shower doors. Flooring was measured wrong and it ended up being pieced together after having to order more to finish the job. Went to use the shower and it leaked water all over the floor.

Called the owner of the franchise and he had to come and finish the caulking that was completely missed by his technicians, plus redo the caulking around the custom seat which was already pulling away. Six months later I began calling their office to get someone to come and, once again, redo the caulking as it was all pulling loose one more time. We were promised that they would redo any caulking issues for our lifetime and, of course, with the warranty any issues with product. I spent 2 months trying to get a return call and work.

Bare in mind, this shower is less than a year old. When I could get no response from the dealer, I contacted the corporate office. Lisa in customer service was my go between as Gavin would NEVER contact me. What I found out is that the corporate office nor Gavin follow through.

I got lip service from her and absolutely nothing from him. They get your money and then they are done with you. We were left to find someone outside the company to repair the issue. Water leakage behind the seat and under the track of the shower were found.

We are hoping nothing else happens. Even with a contract and warranty, with this company it's buyer beware.

Comments