Indianapolis, Indiana
1.2K views

We originally contacted Rebath in October of 2015 to redo our bathroom. The salesman came out and looked at our small, full bath.

He said the redo would be not problem, that it should be done by Thanksgiving and the new tile could be placed directly over our existing tile. My husband questioned him since we have some broken tiles, but the salesman assured my husband that it would work. Fast forward to December and we had still not heard from Rebath to come and do the work. We finally got scheduled for Feb.

1st and 2nd. When the flooring installer came on the 2nd to put in the tile, he said he couldn't put it directly over top of the broken tiles. Despite him determining this at 10:00 am we were not told until 3:00 that the work would not be done.

I now have a sink sitting in my living room and have been informed the work cannot be done for 10 days. Bottom line: they promise much more than they can deliver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Remodeling.

Comments