everything that is written on this site is true and factual. i used to work for a REBATH franchise in Orlando and the crook who by the way has another franchise in New York, sold the one in Orlando.

When he sold it, he paid off REBATH corporate, and stiffed all the vendors he owned money to. One of the vendors filed suit against the franchise and includes me in the lawsuit. i now have a $18,000.00 judgement against me for the advertising bill he skipped out on to Scrips Publication. I was his GM until I quit and started my own company 6 months before he sold it.

The judgment now hangs on me, my credit and REBATH corporate refuses to answer my calls.

I want to know how a guy like this can still be a franhisee in New York and walk away from his debt, with a profit from the sale. how low!!!

believe most if not all of the postings. there true.

Comments

RachaelwithReBath

We are sorry to hear about your experience Thanks for the tip, We are sorry to hear about your experience with your local sales team and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We’d like to discuss this with you Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext.

154 or by email at awilliams@rebath.com.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

RachaelwithReBath

Rebath7667,

We've reached out to you on other forums, but we'd like to discuss your experience with you further and put you in contact with someone who can resolve any issues you may have.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at awilliams@rebath.com, and we’ll do our best to help resolve your situation.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #270716

I talked to those guys and decided not to do businesss with them but used Bathfitter. Those guys just bad mouthed Bathfitter rather than tell me about thier product.

Why do I care if they sell for Home Depot? I never shop there! Anyway the salesman finally tells me that Sasto the Rebath owner was a Bathfiter dealer at one time. I can now see why he is not.

Anyway Bathfitter did a good job. Still they were a little pricey.

rebath7667

Do NOT! I repeat..

DO NOT do any business with this company. I worked for this man since 2003 in his office as the office Manager. They rip people off. The owner is a RACIST and a LIER!

He takes advantage of people. In all the time I worked there I had to hear racial slurs from his mouth such as: Hispanics are lazy. Hispanics are ***. Dont hire black people.

Dont send me to black people's home, why are the installers taking off 4th of July? "They are not Americans." ALL TO MY FACE FACE. The man doesnt care what he says to others. When his son emailed me *** once I brought it to his attention, he ignored it.

Did not even apologize to me. He would force me to go to work in dangereous snow weather conditions and when I arrived at the office the front was not even plowed. I fell several times, and he never bothered to ask if I was alright. All he cares for is himself and money.

No compassion for his employees. I injured my foot with a big piece of granite that fell on me and when he saw it and I told him what happened, he ignored me. I had to go to work injured. without being able to go to the hospital because I had no insurance.

(something he also promised to pay for) Not once did he ask me if I was ok, if I needed to go to the hospital since my foot was so swollen. Mr. Sasto had me FIRE (TERMINATE) a black girl I hired because she was BLACK. He also had me transfer Home Depot Jobs to Rebath jobs for his benefit and said if they ever asked him he would blame it on me.

I got fired for excersing my rights as an employee because I refused to continue to do this. This man had a discrimination law sue in Florida which he settled out of court for racial slurs towards an installer and his religion. He also did give Terry Gowan authorization to use his credit cards and etc. I have emails I kept of Mr.

Sasto showing he did in fact authorized Terry Gowan to use his credit card to advertise and etc. Terry was managing Florida for him and sadly got screwed in the end. Now he is hit with this judgement. He screwed alot of people just like he did with me.

I kept copies of All documents for legal purpose. They take advantage of customers. I had to lie to customers many times on the phone. Our service department is horrible.

The most un-professional office/owner I have ever worked for. The man cannot see 2 feet in front of him. He is too afraid to run his own bussines, especially his own office.I dont know how he stays in business. I can back up every thing I've said here.

If anyone doubts I will be more than happy to email proof of each statement I've made here. This man Makes people false promises. And NO I am not a disgruntle employee. I am excersing my right to speak the truth as a former employee.

This man is no good. I am relieved I no longer have to deal with this.

Customers do yourselves a favor... find a real company that can help you and not just take your money.

Terry Gowan. Provide a contact number.

I may have documentations that can help your case. Trust me.

I can help you. I will contact you once you provide me with a contact number.

Rebath of Central Florida, owned by Richard Sasto, sold to another individual in a asset sale only. Richard Sasto, franchise owner of Rebath of Central Florida, walked away from paying his companies debts after the sale.

Thousands of Dollars in materials purchased and supplied to customers homes was never paid for. Richard Sasto owns another Rebath Franchise in Long Island, New York. People should be made aware that He may not pay for materials in New York and customers could have liens placed on there homes by suppliers and workers. Rebath of Central Florida, stiffed one of his former employees with default judgement in the amound of $18,500.00 plus court cost, and attorney fees. The employee was kind enough to sign a credit application for Richard Sasto, since Richard Sasto was a absentee owner. The debt is due to Scripps Publication, parent company for Florida Today Newspaper. Richard Sasto took the profit from the sale of the Rebath of Central Florida sale and skipped out on this debt and thousands of dollars more. Rebath has a very bad reputation of doing this type of thing ikt is all over the internet. And there installations are of poor quality.

Again you can see it all over the internet. This guy Richard Sasto still qualifies Rebath of Mid Florida with his Master Plumbing license and the person harmed by the debt is seeking that the State of Florida revoke Richard Sastos Master Plumbing License in the State of Florida. Rebath Corporate knows of this debt problem and states, ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Yet Richard Sasto is a Rebath Franchise Holder still in Long Island New York.

Richard Sasto should be made to pay off this debt or have his New York franchise taken away. What kind of Franchise owners are you allowing Dave Sanders? Force Richard Sasto to pay the debt.

What do you expect from these low lifes? A quick look at the internet would show that they have been arrested in Kansas City for sending a felon in someones home and robbing them of $6500, in Reno they were arrested for not being licensed contractor, in California they just ripped of a bunch of people then claimed they had moved their office and in New York a representative had to get involved because Rebath opened a store collected deposits and never provided any products.

These are the ones that made the news, how many did Rebath just pay off to go away.

No, it is not just a bunch of competitors or ex-employees who are holding a grudge as Rebath would like for you to believe. It is a bad company.