MY REBATH BATHTUB HAS A NON SLIP SURFACE WITH A HARD WATER STAIN THAT WILL NOT COME OFF NO MATTER WHAT I USE. I HAVE CONTACTED REBATH SEVERAL TIMES ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEIR PRODUCT WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO HARD WATER STAINS EVEN THOUGH MY COPY INDICATED WARRANTIED AGAINST STAINS.

ALL I WANT IS A NEW LINER, BUT THEY REFUSE. SO AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY, I'M STUCK WITH AN UGLY BATHTUB. I'VE TRIED ALL THE CLEANING PRODUCTS ON THE LIST. I AM VERY DISSAPPOINTED WITH THE COMPANY AND WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. AFTER READING SO MANY OTHER COMPLAINTS, I THINK A CLASS ACTION SUIT IS IN ORDER.

Comments

bumperman

Based upon my terrible experiences with these "people", you might feel fortunate that you escaped with only water stains.

Integrity? They have ZERO, no, none.

Biloxi, Mississippi, United States #875500

I have rust stains on my non-slip surface due to standing water after tub drains because they didn't set the plastic tub cover correctly. It dipped slightly in the center, thus a puddle of water remains after tub drains.

I am going to get a tub mat to cover it.

The non-slip surface never worked anyway. At first it was like coarse sand paper and eventually just turned into marks on the tub, no non slip at all.

I was impressed with the installation but not so much they product.

Try using denatured alcohol. 50/50 water.

Sherman Oaks, California, United States #791124

everyone who works for ReBath should die of cancer.

I cannot believe anyone who tells about their Re-Bath experience is either lying or a competitor. There are some thin skinned people are their product is just ***.

to Rebath has an ego Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #637313

Thank you.

bumperman
to Rebath has an ego #1274335

"Someone is exhibiting a pattern here, lol.

yet ANOTHER competitor sullying the fine rebath name!

Is this a conspiracy or a rebath means of discrediting or attacking anyone reporting their situation?

Shame on you!!!!

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States #627026

Sounds like just another competitor trying to make rebath sound bad. Clean your tub or maybe you thought a livetime of bathtub cleaning came with the bathtub cover.

to S0_Sad #647762

If that were the case, everything would be stained..not just the non-slip.