I had a caulk problem and water is sitting between tub and tub liner. I have been calling rebath for 2 months and a guy with a rebath franchise nearby has of yet not come out.

I have called him repeatedly and still have plastic covering my bath tub and *** in my kitchen ceiling where the water came through from the tub on the second floor. If I would have known the service was so poor I never would have gone with them.

The guy who installed my liner and wall went belly up.

Thanks...............PISSED IN NJ

Comments

Ron,

Thanks for expressing your concerns about our engagement with customers. We have been able to assist a lot of consumers through Facebook and other sites.

Unfortunately, because Pissed Consumer doesn't allow us to contact consumers directly, we never hear from many of these consumers.

We feel strongly about Customer Service and want to assist our customers with any issues they may have.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

These customer think that caulk is something that lasts forever. It is a maintenance thing, if you never replace it or fix these things before you get yourself into these problems you would not have to call the company back out to fix it when you have really screwed it up.

Northbrook, Illinois, United States #217413

Have any of the people "Rachel" replied to actually had their issues resolved via her help?

Seems like a lot of hot air and no problems being solved

Re-Bath of Indy customer,

We are very sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your shower rod. We’d like to discuss this with you further.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at aclark@rebath.com (CC me at Rachael@rebath.com).

#206641

I am having a problem with the rod that was installed onto the shower/bathtub that was installed right onto the bath liner itself. It keeps falling down further and further every week.

I have had it fixed and it still keeps falling. Now my shower curtain is hanging on the floor about 3 inches in the center. I feel this was poor installation of the rod! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

They put in a small MOLLY to hold up the rod! IT is NOT enough to support the rod.

Mad and disappointed customer.

#206377

Hi Lou Lou,

I am sorry to hear that price was a deterrent in your bathroom remodel. At Re-bath, we offer high-quality products, a professional installation process and a lifetime warranty on all Durabath SSP products.

Many of our locations also offer affordable financing options. If you would like to discuss these financing options, please call 1-800-BATHTUB.

#206376

Hi Anonymous,

We are sorry to hear about your caulk troubles and appreciate you bringing your local customer service to our attention.

We’d like to discuss this with you further and put you in contact with someone who can resolve any issues you may have.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at aclark@rebath.com (CC me at Rachael@rebath.com), and we’ll do our best to help resolve your situation.

Rachael, on behalf of the corporate Re-Bath office

#202558

I am still PO'ed about this. I spent what I found out was top dollar for this job so I expect some service.

The attitude I got from Rebath was "go *** yourself" If I had paid a bargin rate than I would not expect service but I took what I thought was going to be a good service. This was like going to Costco and asking someone about a TV.

#202069
Of course they won't fix it. This is Rebath people. Come on!!

Nothing other than the plastic walls is covered in their LIFETIME WARRANTY - GUARANTEED! :)

the plumbing fixtures aren't; the shower doors aren't; and as you found out - even the caulk isn't.

If you have a rebath shower and the walls fall off because the caulk didn't work, you are out of luck. If the wall actually breaks, they'll replace it - but that's it.

Anybody who uses Rebath is just not informed.
Gia
#201845

Can you tell me which dealer did your work. I've seen there baths and they look good then I'm reading this. From what I read they are all not the same, could you give me some info which one it was.

#201790

I called this company about my caulk turning yellow and they told me that caulk is not covered by the warranty. I paid over $10,000 for these two bathrooms and they tell me that they will not service their work after just four months. This is not good business.

#200765

funny i should see this about rebath, they wanted THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS just to tile a small shower space. Of course that was taking the old shower out.

but anyway we can bo it ourselves. that would be really good money for a days work!

#200676

It's more than a joke. It's a scam.

The company is not interested in customer; it's interested in sales - nothing else.

Read the posts on this site. You will see the same thing over and over.

Rebath is a complete ripoff.