Kingstree, South Carolina

I paid a pretty penny for a rebath and the whole surround for the tub,I was told it was lifetime,WELL THE TUB HAS SPLIT IN THE BOTTOM AND I HAVE CALLED THE MAIN OFFICE AND WAS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME AND COME TO MY HOUSE.WELL THAT HAS BEEN A YEAR AGO.DON'T USE REBATH TAKE A BATH IN THE RAIN BEFORE YOU BELIEVE THEM.If you want you can email me.it has come out on the floor and now my floor has a soft spot.I am a senior citizen and can not pay another person to come.Maybe if I fall thur I can really have a better claim

Comments

Jim Heath owed that franchise and quit to do a mobile dog wash. He is the fellow that installed the liner. This new guy is just that the newest guy.

I was very surprised to see a complaint regarding Re-Bath in Columbia, SC. I am the owner and sorry you experienced this type of service from someone.

I can only tell you that we did not do your work. Our franchise is Re-Bath of the Midlands in Columbia and we have 0 complaints listed through BBB and have an A+ rating.

If you would like to speak with me directly, I would be more than happy to talk with you.. Please e-mail me with your information and I will get right back to you.

Re-Bath, L
#521960

We’re sorry to hear about your undesirable experience with Re-Bath. We strive to provide thorough and competent service and installation to our customers.

We appreciate your business and encourage you to contact the Re-Bath corporate office and speak with one of our customer service representatives about your concerns so that we may better serve you.

480-844-1575 Ext. 170

The orange county franchise went out of business and we call the HQ. guess what we were out Of luck they dont back up their warranty