Charleston, Illinois

Rebath of Decatur, Illinois 1005 N Water Street

(217) 423-8827 installed a new tub/shower kit appx. 2 months ago.

The tub was way too small and then to make matters worse I had a major water leak that they caused(I never had the leak before they did their work) has damaged my trim and has caused numerous near slips and falls. They refuse to fix the water leak and/or replace the miniature tub they put in. They refuse to return my phone calls, forcing me to call time and time again. I had a plumber come in and find where Rebath caused the leak, yet Scott Carr and Eric from the rebath Decatur office refuse to admit any wrongdoing.

Rebath's add says don't settle for less, well that's what you will do if you hire Rebath....You will settle for less with Rebath. do not fall into the same trap as I did.

Do it yourself or hire a local honest person you know. Rebath is a ripoff!!!!

Comments

RachaelwithReBath

Luxor777 and Likewise,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to discuss this with you further to see if we can resolve your issues.

Please contact the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Same story here. They took advantage of my 93 year-old father.

Installed tub liner only. Liner was too small so they glued a piece in and caulked.

Well you guessed it, now we have water between liner and old tub. All the caulk is a mess and to top it all off, they charged my father $1,800 just for liner!