El Paso, Texas

Every time I see a REBATH commercial I just want to scream!! It's been less than 1 1/2 yrs.

ago that I had my second bathroom done. They put the shower head TOO HIGH. When I called to tell them, they

sent someone over. It took over 6 weeks to come back with a new pipe.

Only the new pipe was just as high, but it did come out from the wall by four inches (instead of coming down by four inches). Still no one will return my calls to get this fixed once and for all. The other problem has been with the shower doors. Its been over a week since I called to complain that the shower door doesn't close all the way when I shower.

I think Sharon (here in El Paso) just ignores customers once she gets the money from this expensive, haphazard installation.

However, I have been able to convince 3 people NOT to hire REBATH for updating their bathrooms. And for this I feel some satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Installation.

Comments

BATHROOM REMODELING SALESMAN SENTENCED TO STATE PRISON IN CONNECTION WITH STEALING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM HOMEOWNERS SCHEME PERPETRATED IN MULTIPLE COMMUNITIES AROUND METRO BOSTON.

Article from: States News Service | June 21, 2012 | Copyright

inShare

BOSTON, MA -- The following information was released by the office of the Massachusetts Attorney General:

A former bathroom remodeling salesman pleaded guilty and was sentenced to two years in state prison in connection with defrauding multiple homeowners of thousands of dollars, Attorney General Martha Coakley's Office announced today.

Joel Salvatore, 42, of Stoneham, pleaded guilty on Tuesday in Norfolk Superior Court to charges of Larceny Over $250 (1 count), and Larceny Over $250 of a Person Over 60 Years Old (3 counts). After the plea was entered, Norfolk Superior Court Judge Kenneth Fishman sentenced Salvatore to two years and one day in state prison, with six … According to authorities, Salvatore worked as a salesperson for Bay State Re-Bath (Re-Bath), a bathroom remodeling company, from February 2011 until his termination in June 2011. As a salesperson, Salvatore met with potential customers in their homes, examined their bathrooms, and gave sales presentations about Re-Bath's remodeling products and services. He also prepared contracts for proposed projects on approved company letterhead.

In a scheme to defraud homeowners beginning in April 2011, Salvatore solicited consumers by offering the company's remodeling services at a cut rate. Based on his proposal, Salvatore would draft a generic contractor's invoice and request a down payment for services to be rendered at a later date.

As a result of this scheme, Salvatore collected payments ranging from $1,700 to $3,000 without ever beginning renovations despite repeated attempts by customers to contact him. In addition to customers in Needham, Salvatore victimized customers in Wakefield, Medford, and Walpole.

In addition to working for Re-Bath, Salvatore previously operated a Luxury Bath Systems franchise in Massachusetts that also performed bathroom remodeling. According to the Massachusetts Secretary of State's Office, Salvatore is also connected with the following businesses registered in Massachusetts: JS & Company of Salem, N.H.; Home Improvements of New England, Inc., in Stoneham, and Salvatore, Inc., in Quincy.

They were in a real hurry to get the job done. They even covered the old tile which was falling off the wall.

A couple of days latter I pushed on the walls and you could hear the old walls were just in pieces behind the rebath. The manager was hostile and told me their was nothing wrong with the rebath.

The problem was my old tile. I am not happy and feel I have wasted my money.

ReBath85282

We’re sorry to hear of your experience with Re-Bath®. We strive to provide thorough and competent service and installation to our customers.

We appreciate your business and encourage you to contact the Re-Bath® corporate office and speak with one of our customer service representatives about your concerns so that we may better serve you.

800-426-4573 Ext. 170