I got a REBATH system installed a few years ago. Some time went by when I noticed a stain at the bottom of my bathtub.

I've come to the conclusion that it's a hard water stain. No one has ever come out to look at my tub. (My installer retired). I have a non-skid bottom.

I've tried all the cleaners on the list, the Palmolive, everything. I called the company several times. Most time they would not return my calls. Finally, I just asked to have my liner replaced (without the non-skid).

I was told the warranty did not apply to stains.

However, if you notice many of their ads claim that the system in stain resist. What else can I do??

Comments

RachaelwithReBath
#206792

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about the condition of your product. Re-bath stands behind its products and carries a lifetime warranty on all Durabath SSP materials.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at aclark@rebath.com (CC me at Rachael@rebath.com) to discuss your situation.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office