Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

re bath is the worst company I ever did business with, and I am 54 years old. tell your family and friends.

print up notices and distribute them around your town or city. this company needs to be put out of business, and all their employees need to be fired. I have been telling people I had my shower done by bath-fitters(I do not want re bath to get anymore business).It has no customer service.

Aimee is always at lunch. I have left hundreds of messages and received 1 answer.I want a total refund or refund by a civil judge.

Comments

Earl M

yes i am one of the lucky ones. RE-BATH has done me in. for some reason i was lead to believe that the $6000 i was spending was for a complete bathroom remodel. i had already done a complete demo on the bathroom and had the electrical and plumbing updated. i presumed (wrong thing to do i know) that for $6000 i was going to get a really nice remodeling. turns out i got a plastic tub and three plastic surround walls. they did set a toilet and vanity and hook up the plumbing for each of those but i purchased the toilet and vanity and vanity top. i also paid for the tile and installation of the tile. now i have a bathroom that has unfinished tape and bedding and is not textured or painted in areas.

What makes me so mad is the fact that i feel i was taken advantage of. this was the year i was to retire but not now. for what i paid i should of received a complete remodel which would have included a completely tiled shower, tiled floor, new vanity and top, toilet and all fixtures. to my dismay i have checked out other re-modelers and yes they say i was ripped off.

and on top of everything else i printed out a coupon for a $500 discount and they say it is not valid as i got a 10% discount when i signed the contract. nowhere on the contract is there any mention of a 10% discount. NO WHERE.

DO NOT ever sign a contract with RE-BATH. :cry

Dear RachaelWithReBath

Sure, you advise people to call Lisa O'Rander's direct extension of 170..guess what??? NOBODY answers the phone!

Imagine that! Why don't you quit ReBath and go to work for an actual company instead of a building full of liars..oh wait, you are a LIAR too!

Anonymous,

I appreciate you looking into our customer service work and I can assure you that Lisa is a Re-Bath associate located at our corporate office in Tempe, AZ. She can be reached directly at (480) 844-1575 ext.

170.

OMG!!!!! Newsflash!

Lisa O'Rander may not be a human at all, just a customer service portal...I was just on Facebook, type in Lisa O'Rander, a profile with no picture will come up, click on that profile and that's how they are "interacting" with customers now.

It's ridiculous that they don't really read the comments and complaints on this website, they are on Facebook. Pathetic!

OMG!!!!! Newsflash!

Rebath Franchisee Sticks Me with $22,000.00 Debt

Rebath Complaint by Bent Over

You were reading a complaint about Rebath.

Filing a new complaint about

Richard Sasto owns Rebath of Long Island, and Used to own Rebath of Central Florida now Rebath of Mid Florida. I have posted about this complaint before and still have not gotten a response from Richard Sasto the Frnachisee, or Rebath Corporate, the Franchisor.

I worked for Rebath of Central Florida, now Rebath of Mid Florida, back in 2006-2008. During that time I was first hired on as a sales rep only, then because of experience in business ownership I was promoted to General manager with about 6 months. Rebath of Central Florida, now Rebath of Mid Florida, did not have a Manager. Richard Sasto ,the then Franchisee, was an absentee owner. I did a very good job for Rebath of Central Florida, and treated the business as if it was my own. I took great pride in the way the Franchise was operated. I never had access to any bank accounts or cash. All of this was taken care of by Richard Sasto in his New Youk Office.

When it came to marketing I was the one who made the design and layouts, and the billings for ad vertising went to the New York office. I made one terrible mistale. I signed a credit application for Richard Sasto, and Like so many, never read it to see it had a personal guarntee attached.

To be honest, I felt the job I was doing and di, that I felt Richard Sasto was a man of integrity and would always pay his bills. WRONG!!!!

I left the Rebath Franchise, in 2008, to go into business myself, and Richard Sasto decided to sell the Franchise. Rebath of Central Florida is now Rebath of Mid FLorida. When the Franchise was sold, Richard Sasto never paid alot of the debt, and the one that a affected me is the one for advertising , owed to Florida Today, Scripps Publication. That have now secured a default judgement against me for $22,000.00!!! For Rebath of Central Florida Advertising. I was never an Officer, of Board Member, or even on the checking account. I cannot believe to this day, that someone would do this to anyone. I could understand better if Richard Sasto went bankrupt and lost the business, but his is not the case. Richard Sasto sold the Franchis known as Rebath of Central Florida, had to pay off Rebath Corporate for any bal on the franchise he owned, and then made a profit. Richard Sasto to this day still owns a Rebath Franchise in New York.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???? He Failed to Pay his bill and still gets to be a dealer, why so he can do it again. This is the most outrageous thing that i have ever heard of is 35 years of business. I now have this judgement on my credit and it is effecting me buying a home, has caused me great stress and concern for the last 2 years. Why will Richard Sasto not pay the bill?

The same reason that the internet is overwhelmed with Rebath Complaints,

just no INTEGRITY, none what so ever. If anyone would like a copy of the judgement to be sure that this is just not a disgruntled ex-employee, check out the Martin County Fla, Clerk of the Court and Look it up, or E-mail me and I will get you a copy. This is WRONG!!!

Anyone that does business with Rebath needs to to think twice.....Check out the internet

Dear Wassr1956,

I am a former employee of ReBath Corp. and I just now talked with a gentleman who is performing an internal audit with ReBath Corp. Let me assure you that I made it VERY clear that this company is un-professional, unethical, crooks, liars and scam artists.

I understand about "Aimee" from ReBath always being at lunch. She will not return phone calls because the customer "Will either fix the problem themselves or calm down enough to talk with". SERIOUSLY! If my toilet, sink, tub, etc. were leaking, growing mold, etc. I'd want the problem fixed ASAP!

As for Rachel at ReBath, she sends out "We're sorry about your experience, please call us up". Yeah, you can call them, they DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!

When a supervisor threatens her employees, the employees aren't given the proper training, etc. it's NO WONDER that this company is ***.

I recently saw a commercial for ReBath expanding into ReBath and Kitchens...I about choked! So, now that ReBath is notorius for screwing up bathrooms, they want to destroy kitchens too!

Bottom line, they have guts, just no intelligence, no conscience and they don't care about the customer...PERIOD!

I worked for rebath of baltimore as an installer,and I couldnt stay more than 2 weeks.I felt to guilty,because I am a decent person,and a proffessional bathroom remodeler.I couldnt stand the way they do business. They refuse to pay the installers a decent wage and the only way the installers can make any money is by rushing the job and working ridiculous long hours,to get a piecework bonus.

The way they teach you to install the walls first and then the tub, is to gaurantee failure of the caulk joint in several years, letting water run down the walls and under the tub, assuring them of a repeat customer after the warranty runs out.I argued with them about doing it the right way, putting the tub in first,then the walls, but they will not do it that way.They have no scrupules what so ever.

The finish on their products is a joke, paper thin,and just plain junk.They are making an absolute killing off of uninformed customers,and rookie installers.

I feel sorry for anyone that gets one of these jobs done,It will not last, and you will be remodeling the bathroom properly in a year, and for the same money they charge you ,you could get a new tub and tile walls, that will last 10 plus years.

Please shop around, and dont waste your money on this junk.

re bath needs to pay back all their dis satisfied customers(about 80%)and then they should be shut down

I have three comments. One you are so proud of your Rebath franchise that you don't post your name.

Second, the Rebath salesman said they sold their product at Home Depot and showed me a page in his book showing a Rebath display at Home Depot (so it would be the same warranty). Lastly, your marble finish is a super thin finish on your "solid surface product" which has a zillon scratches since it was installed and in a couple of places it is all the way through.

Thanks Rebath for you wonderful work (this is sarcasm I am not sure everyone would understand it). I am spending Sunday thinking about what is the easiest way to get the first half of my money back.

The check for yesterday was stopped. The minute after the owner said I didnt have a problem and no one ever complains about Rebath.

Lie two. I found this website.

RachaelwithReBath, I have sent e-mail to lorander@rebath.com and of course, as with all attemps to reach rebath, no reply. what a disgrace

Every franchise is individually owned and operated. Waht one ReBath does is not anothers actions.

A company can never satisfy every customer. You must considerth people running the business and what they will do if a situation occurs. If they take action to correct it, then thats what matters. ReBath products are made from Solid Surface Polymer and also have many partnerships around the country wth major corporations.

As long as the care instructions are followed correctly, a person should have no reason to have trouble with correcting a warranty issue. A warranty is in place if a product fails, because once in a while a product will fail, no matter if it is ReBath, Bathfitters or something rm Home Depot. Remember, it is how a product is solved, not the actual problem that counts. As for Aimee being a bad customer service rep and thinking you will get a judgement in your favor, well I doubt that will happen when a judge sees everything you have posted.

You have free speech, however you are comitting defamation against her. If you only knew how Bathfitters products were made and installed, you would not want your name tied to them. What if someone you know has Bathfitter installed and has horrible experience with them? You may want to think about that before you say you had an experience with a company you did not have.

It really doesnt make sense to say that Bathfitters did your bathroom and let them get the business since you think ReBath did such a bad job. Why would ReBath get a positive look on you bathroom if it was so awful? Yes, I own a ReBath franchise and yes I have ReBath in my home. But I have also heard bad things that some dealers do as well.

All I am saying is to please consider the type of person or business you are dealing with and go from there.

Not all ReBath franchises are bad. Like with any othr company, there are bad apples mixed in with ALOT of amazing diamonds!

Linda,

Thank you for choosing Re-Bath for your remodel and thank you for sharing your experience with others. If you have any photos, we'd love to see your completed remodel at www.facebook.com/officialrebath.

Wassr1956,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your Re-Bath experience. We'd like to talk to you to see if we can do anything to make it right.

Please contact Lisa O’Rander in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 147 or by email at lorander@rebath.com, and we’ll do our best to help resolve your situation.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Here What Rebath Franchise in Orlando did to me!

Rebath of Central Florida, owned by Richard S., sold to another individual in a asset sale only. Richard S., franchise owner of Rebath of Central Florida, walked away from paying his companies debts after the sale.

Thousands of Dollars in materials purchased and supplied to customers homes was never paid for. Richard S. owns another Rebath Franchise in Long Island, New York. People should be made aware that He may not pay for materials in New York and customers could have liens placed on there homes by suppliers and workers. Rebath of Central Florida, stiffed one of his former employees with default judgement in the amound of $18,500.00 plus court cost, and attorney fees.

The employee was kind enough to sign a credit application for Richard S., since Richard S. was a absentee owner. The debt is due to Scripps Publication, parent company for Florida Today Newspaper. Richard S. took the profit from the sale of the Rebath of Central Florida sale and skipped out on this debt and thousands of dollars more. Rebath has a very bad reputation of doing this type of thing ikt is all over the internet. And there installations are of poor quality.

Again you can see it all over the internet. This guy Richard S. still qualifies Rebath of Mid Florida with his Master Plumbing license and the person harmed by the debt is seeking that the State of Florida revoke Richard S. Master Plumbing License in the State of Florida. Rebath Corporate knows of this debt problem and states, ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Yet Richard S. is a Rebath Franchise Holder still in Long Island New York.

Richard S. should be made to pay off this debt or have his New York franchise taken away. What kind of Franchise owners are you allowing Dave S.? Force Richard S. to pay the debt.

Linda's family installs re-bath bathroom remodeling products.

We live in Chesterfield Co, Va and I have to totally disagree with this review. We used Rebath to replace our jetted tub with a giant deluxe shower and new tile floors throughout the bath and dressing areas.

From the very first contact to the last we could not be happier.

Granted, it's been over 6 months and we've had no complaints so we have not even had to call customer service. We really don't expect to.