I recently contracted for a bathroom re-model with re-bath nm. The "free" estimate was WAY higher than I thought it should be. I was willing to spend the extra$$ because I thought I was dealing with a repuitable company, that provided professional quality work.

The installers were very polite and professional, but the measurments were off, and a 3 day re-model ended up taking 2 months. My shower door was finally installed after 4 separate trips with the incorrect door/ or one that was hinged incorrectly/ or one that was too large.

Incorrect billing information was submitted to the bank that I had arranged financing through, so the bank was charging me for a job that had'nt been completed.

Poor,Poor customer service. I am VERY disappointed with this company.

Comments

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #369271

We had the same problem. I thought we were hiring professionals but that was not the case. On the third try, one of them said it was his first week on the job and asked us if we had the installation instructions for the shower door.