I will never use rebath again...first of all I paid them and they did not remember, so the sales man took my check and did not remmeber he wanted me to pay again but of course oh yes he remembered..

Took way to long to get the stuff and when they are ready to install...the seat is wrong so we had to wait all day for the seat, then they put it in the they take out the glass doors and they are wrong...oh what happened,,I oredered a special door but they gave me plain glass then they ask me is I want it NO...what the heck, so they order me a new glass doors how long over 2 weeks, water was never checked, guy said he would be back waited all day long and no one showed, then they showed with the right glass they said they knew nothing about the water problem....

I have never seen a company make such a bunch of mistakes, never got my credit card right, it was just to much for me ...NEVER AGAIN ,,,,,use anyone else but them never had such a problem that I had to call them and have them tell me that its a problem with the glass compnay in Arizona...what a joke, never never again.....hope everyone hears me...NOT worth the trouble you will have...

Comments

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #400158

About half of them are closed. I have called the list on the corporate website and they almost all go to the corporate office. Seems like this fad of putting a plastic bathtub over your old bathtub has about fadded out.

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #398801

They sold me a new bathtub in November and was quick to cash the check. I checked with them but the telephone is cut off. I went by the office and it is closed with mail spilling out the door.

Bent over,

We reviewed your many posts and are sorry you’re unhappy with your Re-Bath experience. I can assure you we take customer service very seriously and would like to discuss your concerns on the phone personally.

Our social media and customer service efforts are staffed by real people and their goal is assist any customer that didn’t have a great experience with Re-Bath. We will do whatever is in our power to help your situation and improve our procedures to help future customers.

You have stated that you have called and could not get ahold of Aimee. Moving forward, we would like to setup a specific date and time for a phone meeting to ensure that our customer service team is fully focused on your situation and concerns.

Please email Aimee at awilliams@rebath.com to setup a date and time that works well with your schedule. Our customers are our number one priority, and we would like to help you immediately.

Me too,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your bathroom and appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

We’d like to discuss this with you and put you in contact with someone who can resolve any issues you may have. Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at awilliams@rebath.com, and we’ll do our best to help you.

Anonymous,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your bathroom and appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

We’d like to discuss this with you further and put you in contact with someone who can resolve any issues you may have. Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at awilliams@rebath.com, and we’ll do our best to help resolve your situation.

Bent Over

Both of you have to understand that you both dealt with a company that sells franchises to who ever.....Furniture Guys,

battery guys, Shoe salesman, fuller brush saleman, if they have the money, they have the franchise. The majority of them know nothing about construction and plumbing.

The few that do, are getting away from the Rebath name because its hurting business.

Everyone needs to learn a lesson here.

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #282504

They installed the thick glass shower door on my new shower but they didn't reinforce the walls with 2x4s when they installed the new walls. So, two weeks latter the door and new walls are pulling apart.

They said they would right out to fix it but they were a no show today and I stayed home from work so I could talk to them about it. I have a bad feeling about how this is going to turn out.