Been waiting 8 wks or longer for them to install a simple gasket to stop water from going down hole where shower hose comes thru, to sub floor. Maybe they really do want to repair my base ceiling someday with something more stylish!

Because if it gets ruin, we are going for a full law suit against re-bath. As it is, I think this store has two owers not just one, no wonder they can't keep their head on straight.

If my problaem isn't fixed come 2pm Mon the 29th of March, sharp, everyone in Topeka Kansas will now not to buy from Re- Bath in this town, I'll be placing one heck of an add in the Topeka Cap Journal, and thanks Lisa for not return my 2 call, your just as bad as Tressa! Slower than MOLASSES

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Installation.

Comments

Re-Bath in Topeka, Ks can't fix simple task, can now be removed from this complaint list.My spouse will continue to work with them on the problems left to fix.

RachaelwithReBath

What is your point,

I'm sorry we don't have any reviews from our Topeka franchisee available on our site. Many of individual franchisee's post reviews from customers directly to their websites.

If we can assist you in any way or answer questions you may have, please reach out to Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at awilliams@rebath.com and she can help you.

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

Monte Marenzo, Lombardy, Italy #267809

This looks like a corporate boiler plate reply. I looked at the test.

you referred me to there 4 which were all posted on the same day in PA. I found that only you can post to this facebook account.

What's the point? Even if they were real what does that have to do with these clowns in Kansas?

Rebath Franchisee Sticks Me with $22,000.00 Debt

Rebath Complaint by Bent Over

You were reading a complaint about Rebath.

Filing a new complaint about

Richard Sasto owns Rebath of Long Island, and Used to own Rebath of Central Florida now Rebath of Mid Florida. I have posted about this complaint before and still have not gotten a response from Richard Sasto the Frnachisee, or Rebath Corporate, the Franchisor.

I worked for Rebath of Central Florida, now Rebath of Mid Florida, back in 2006-2008. During that time I was first hired on as a sales rep only, then because of experience in business ownership I was promoted to General manager with about 6 months. Rebath of Central Florida, now Rebath of Mid Florida, did not have a Manager. Richard Sasto ,the then Franchisee, was an absentee owner. I did a very good job for Rebath of Central Florida, and treated the business as if it was my own. I took great pride in the way the Franchise was operated. I never had access to any bank accounts or cash. All of this was taken care of by Richard Sasto in his New Youk Office.

When it came to marketing I was the one who made the design and layouts, and the billings for ad vertising went to the New York office. I made one terrible mistale. I signed a credit application for Richard Sasto, and Like so many, never read it to see it had a personal guarntee attached.

To be honest, I felt the job I was doing and di, that I felt Richard Sasto was a man of integrity and would always pay his bills. WRONG!!!!

I left the Rebath Franchise, in 2008, to go into business myself, and Richard Sasto decided to sell the Franchise. Rebath of Central Florida is now Rebath of Mid FLorida. When the Franchise was sold, Richard Sasto never paid alot of the debt, and the one that a affected me is the one for advertising , owed to Florida Today, Scripps Publication. That have now secured a default judgement against me for $22,000.00!!! For Rebath of Central Florida Advertising. I was never an Officer, of Board Member, or even on the checking account. I cannot believe to this day, that someone would do this to anyone. I could understand better if Richard Sasto went bankrupt and lost the business, but his is not the case. Richard Sasto sold the Franchis known as Rebath of Central Florida, had to pay off Rebath Corporate for any bal on the franchise he owned, and then made a profit. Richard Sasto to this day still owns a Rebath Franchise in New York.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???? He Failed to Pay his bill and still gets to be a dealer, why so he can do it again. This is the most outrageous thing that i have ever heard of is 35 years of business. I now have this judgement on my credit and it is effecting me buying a home, has caused me great stress and concern for the last 2 years. Why will Richard Sasto not pay the bill?

The same reason that the internet is overwhelmed with Rebath Complaints,

just no INTEGRITY, none what so ever. If anyone would like a copy of the judgement to be sure that this is just not a disgruntled ex-employee, check out the Martin County Fla, Clerk of the Court and Look it up, or E-mail me and I will get you a copy. This is WRONG!!!

Anyone that does business with Rebath needs to to think twice.....Check out the internet

Wow, Glad I read your post ...was looking to call then store in Topeka and have them give me a bid. But guess I shall not do so now !

Rebath of Central Florida, owned by Richard S., sold to another individual in a asset sale only. Richard S., franchise owner of Rebath of Central Florida, walked away from paying his companies debts after the sale.

Thousands of Dollars in materials purchased and supplied to customers homes was never paid for. Richard S. owns another Rebath Franchise in Long Island, New York. People should be made aware that He may not pay for materials in New York and customers could have liens placed on there homes by suppliers and workers. Rebath of Central Florida, stiffed one of his former employees with default judgement in the amound of $18,500.00 plus court cost, and attorney fees.

The employee was kind enough to sign a credit application for Richard S., since Richard S. was a absentee owner. The debt is due to Scripps Publication, parent company for Florida Today Newspaper. Richard S. took the profit from the sale of the Rebath of Central Florida sale and skipped out on this debt and thousands of dollars more. Rebath has a very bad reputation of doing this type of thing ikt is all over the internet. And there installations are of poor quality.

Again you can see it all over the internet. This guy Richard S. still qualifies Rebath of Mid Florida with his Master Plumbing license and the person harmed by the debt is seeking that the State of Florida revoke Richard S. Master Plumbing License in the State of Florida. Rebath Corporate knows of this debt problem and states, ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Yet Richard S. is a Rebath Franchise Holder still in Long Island New York.

Richard S. should be made to pay off this debt or have his New York franchise taken away. What kind of Franchise owners are you allowing Dave S.? Force Richard S. to pay the debt.