1.2
Service Scheduling

Copper water supply lines promised by the salesman at his sales pitch were not installed. Since it took over two months to get the job started, I had to settle for non-metallic tubing rather than wait any longer.

The demolition process employed caused immediate damage to some existing bathroom fixtures, and subsequently, personal injury to my wife. During the sales pitch, I was assured that the shower base would be imbedded in a substance that would keep it solid. However, that's not the case.

It feels "spongy" underfoot. The sales manager who originated the deal was first informed verbally, and then in writing about these issues, but he would not respond to my request for an equitable resolution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Shower Installation.

Preferred solution: Replace damaged fixtures; correct problem with shower base; compensate my wife for exp0eriencing personal injury.

I liked: Appearance of product installed, Courtesy and professional attitude of installers.

I didn't like: Attitude of sales manager and his lack of cooperation, Damage to property due to demolition method employed, Subsequent personal injury resulting from demolition damage, Problem with movement in shower base, Apparent lack of adequate due dilligence during entire process.

Comments

EightSiberianHusky

The salesman promised alot with us as well. One was our tile floor would not get damaged.

This was my wife's biggest concearn and the fact we were lied to about the moisture behind our wall that was not there. Well tiles were broke but it was the installers fault.

So it is their installers fault for how the shower wall covering turned out then. Looks like a weekend warrior did this project.