813 Ventura Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93036, USA
Resolved
4.0
Service Scheduling
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 17, 2017

The company sent a very nice installer, Mike, who spent the entire day in my hot bathroom installing a new tub liner. I appreciate his hard work, and I now have my beautiful tub back again.

Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2017

My tub liner started to come up from the tub underneath. I have been trying for more than a year to get it replaced.

The liner is now completely away from the tub. Standing on it is like trying to balance on a moving ship in the middle of a turbulent ocean. My husband and I both have balance issues, and one of is is going to fall. Someone was scheduled to come today.

No show. No phone call under I made several angry calls. The girl who answers the ponies at Pacific Coast Rebath swore to me that the service manager would call me the minute he arrived at the office. Just one more lie.

I finally called him around 1:30. He said "maybe" he could send someone next weekend.

Will that be before or after I fall and crack my head open or my husband ends up with a concussion? I will be researching personal injury attorneys because I may need one.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ReBath Cons: Long time to resolve issue.

Comments