THEY are AWFUL!-DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! The lies began when the sales lady told me that if I went on line to read reviews, DON'T confuse Baton Rouge with others, the bad reviews were about other Re-Bath.

Next they tell you they have to come and "measure" and it takes 8 weeks to make the enclosure. LIARS!! When they screwed up the 1st installation, they told me that "the walls were in stock". Guess they floated my deposit for 8 weeks!

When they installed the soap dish & shower tower in the wrong spots they said it was now a SERVICE CALL because installation was, by their definition "completed" even though it was WRONG! The workmanship was horrible-my shower curtains NOW, after 30 years, hang crooked. The solution they offered me was "too bad...just pull your curtain back" (like I live in the 18th century). The installer got into my bathtub with his grimy shoes on and without laying a protective covering.

I had to disinfect my tub before I could use it. When you call with a question, they are defensive and the work they did to make the enclosure fit in my exiting bathroom is sloppy at best. (They say they do not paint and left crown moulding gaps; they cut a piece of marble away to make it fit and put it back sloppily cut and with 1" of silicon on all sides.

It looks PITTIFUL!) Four trips later I am still very, very dissatisfied. Hope they go bankrupt!!!

Reason of review: all of the above.

I didn't like: Lack of honesty.

Comments