I purchased an apartment with a rebath. I had no idea as a first time owner.

It bounces and needs to be refitted; they will come when they some jobs in my area. Baloney. I want to removed it and have normal bathroom. So, I can imagine that it my cost be a ton of money.

I hope that once it is removed I can find a good contractor to do my bathroom.

In the meantime; I will feel like I am bouncing on a trapoline. Anybody have the same problem and end up with good results without it costing alot of digits?

Comments

Are you sure this is ReBath. We've had ReBath installed a new tub/shower two years ago.

It is solid as a rock.

It sounds like our old fiberglass unit or a knockoff of ReBath. Best of luck :?

Rebath of Central Florida, owned by Richard Sasto, sold to another individual in a asset sale only. Richard Sasto, franchise owner of Rebath of Central Florida, walked away from paying his companies debts after the sale.

Thousands of Dollars in materials purchased and supplied to customers homes was never paid for. Richard Sasto owns another Rebath Franchise in Long Island, New York. People should be made aware that He may not pay for materials in New York and customers could have liens placed on there homes by suppliers and workers. Rebath of Central Florida, stiffed one of his former employees with default judgement in the amound of $18,500.00 plus court cost, and attorney fees. The employee was kind enough to sign a credit application for Richard Sasto, since Richard Sasto was a absentee owner. The debt is due to Scripps Publication, parent company for Florida Today Newspaper. Richard Sasto took the profit from the sale of the Rebath of Central Florida sale and skipped out on this debt and thousands of dollars more. Rebath has a very bad reputation of doing this type of thing ikt is all over the internet. And there installations are of poor quality.

Again you can see it all over the internet. This guy Richard Sasto still qualifies Rebath of Mid Florida with his Master Plumbing license and the person harmed by the debt is seeking that the State of Florida revoke Richard Sastos Master Plumbing License in the State of Florida. Rebath Corporate knows of this debt problem and states, ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Yet Richard Sasto is a Rebath Franchise Holder still in Long Island New York.

Richard Sasto should be made to pay off this debt or have his New York franchise taken away. What kind of Franchise owners are you allowing Dave Sanders? Force Richard Sasto to pay the debt.