Racine, Wisconsin

Update by user Nov 17, 2015

The latest in the Rebath scam is....We received a registered letter stating that they would return our money, all except $1200. For WHAT?

They never stepped foot in this house after selling it to us.

What did they do but be rude and unaccomidating? I think next is a call to the laywer and the BBB to see what our options are.

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2015

We contracted with Rebath in March of this year. It is November, and we have not seen them.

We gave them $6,000. They have not been cooperative at all! I think we have been ripped off. I thought this was a reputable company.

I was fooled. Do not contract with them. Keep your money. They were supposed to meet with us in August and no one showed up.

Do not believe that just because they were at the home show, they are good.

I think they let everyone in there. Next year I'm going to go to the home show and sit at their booth and tell everyone what a rip off they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Remodeling.

ReBath Pros: Initial sales presentation.

ReBath Cons: Lack of honesty, Price is to high for the little bit of remodeling received.

• Rebath Unsatisfied Customer
  • Bathroom Remodel Not Rebath
  • Disgusted With Rebath
  • Bathtub Remodel

Comments

It's a franchise just file a complaint t with the Texas attorney general. They will shake their tree