I went to Home Depot to inquire about bathroom remodeling. We just bought a two bedroom, two bath condo and we need the baths updated.

Both baths are 5' x 8'. We need two new toilets, one shower, one tub, and two 24" vanities, plus flooring. The salesman was there for nearly 3 hours. The price was $36,000.

But he offered a 20% discount or roughly $29,000 if we signed the same day. And get this, it was the low end of their three offerings. He would not provide a breakdown of materials and labor costs.

Red flags everywhere with this salesman. I wouldn't go near this company with a 10 foot pole.

I am going to Home Depot tomorrow to ask them how they have the audacity to push Rebath onto customers looking to save money. Horrible experience and a waste of time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Bathroom Remodeling Estimate.

Reason of review: Extremely high estimate.

Comments

Larry Taylor
Home Improvement Expert
You can also reach out to the Home Depot customer care team by phone at 800-466-3337 or by email at customer_care@homedepot.com. The company working hours are Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM EST, Saturday and Sunday: 9 AM - 6 PM EST.