I am amazed that this company is still in business. The salesperson came in and trashed my bathroom and their competitors.

Mind you that my bathroom is updated and looks nice but we are looking to correct an issue with the existing tub liner and wanted to look into our options. She showed up 20mins late and was extremely rude! She apparently use to work for Bathfitters and actually had a powerpoint with pictures she took while working with them. So unprofessional is was amazing.

Then I tell her we would like to be as cost effective as possible and she told me we wouldn't be able to afford them. Then she dragged us through her sales pitch and quoted us at a little under $8000. For a new tub! I know people who have remodeled their entire bathroom for less than $8000.

Seriously do not even bother with this company unless your up for unprofessionalism and paying for extremely overpriced service. Bullshit Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Rebath hq will just tell you they do not have much power over franchisees. Been there, done that.

Larry Taylor
Home Improvement Expert
Unprofessional ReBath representative is one of the top complaints against ReBath on Pissed Consumer. Please find the ways on how to reach the company customer support and share your experience with them in the article 'Re-Bath Top Question: “What Is Rebath.com Warranty Policy?”'.