Salt Lake City, Utah

My install took almost 9 months to complete. Each of my two bathrooms had to be replaced twice after the initial install.

The panel designs were switched by the salesman/consultant. The installers never checked to make sure they were installing the right ones. I had crooked cuts on panels, bad caulking, bowed panels, a clogged drain they never fixed. My shower curtain rod was bent by one of the crews and when I requested a replacement I was accused of sabotage.

Shower doors weren't aligned so they wouldn't slide. Parts were forgotten and I was told to wait until they came back to fix the other bathroom. Had to come back numerous times to re-caulk and fill in gaps. Finally I gave up and accepted the fact I would not have my beautiful new bathroom.

Now eight months later I am still fighting a clogged drain and have to replace all the caulk in my primary bathroom because it is molding and peeling off.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #593982

We had the same experience.