2.8
Service Scheduling

I had my master bathroom remodeled about 4 years ago. Rebath was located in Jonesboro, AR. Sales person came and everything was explained. We agreed to the service, but we did state that the worked seemed too high.

They came in an reasonable time frame. There were two workers. One older man and one younger man. They went to work. The shower door seemed that it was too low, but the older man stated that it was correct. Later on we have found that the shower sprays over the top of the door. Also the shower door that we open to get in and out of the shower was put up where the door tries to stay open. The other door was working o.k. for a while. I later called and someone from the business came and looked at the doors. The man that came said the shower door was put in on an incline. So he had to bring up the shower door top, so it left a space at the top. It looks like it was repaired badly.

At the time of installation, they removed the original tile and replaced it. The cheaper tile always looked dirty. I called and the manager at the time at Jonesboro, Arkansas said he would send someone to work on it. The original two men came back, and the older man said nothing was wrong. I went in person to the Jonesboro store and the manager said he would come with the workers the next time. He made an appointment, but they did not show up. I called back and they made another appointment, and I requested the manager again to look at the job. He said he would come. The younger worker came, but the manager did not show up. I called the manager and he said that he did not have the time. The younger man knew what to do. He had to go to Lowes and buy the stuff to remove the filler or the glue to remove off the tiles. He said that he had to buy it out of his pocket.

Anytime people ask me about Rebath, I tell them they are too high and done follow up on repairs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Bathroom Remodeling.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

ReBath Pros: Initial sales presentation, Crew was polite and did a good job keeped work area clean, Install was quick and professional, Younger installer he seemed professional.

ReBath Cons: Poor workmanship, Manager attitude, Shower door not installed properly.

Comments