813 E Ventura Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93036
1.9
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Service Scheduling

My contract said re-bath would do all necessary wall repairs. When I tried to get the company to come out and take care of the unfinished part of the wall that they had built and the exposed wall where they removed the plumbing they said that wasn't part of the contract cause the sales person had not turned in a contract to do the extra work and that would be an extra expense which they would be charging me for.

They said the contact was only for the shower area and not the other side of the wall they relocated. I would need to pay for the drywall, taping and texturing. I had agreed in the beginning that I would do the painting since we had not chosen a color. The sales person and location manager have been back pedaling trying to blame the mistakes on me.

On top of that the installer(nice guy only doing what he is told) set the shower head 8"s lower then specified. Now they are offering to put on a goose neck to raise the shower head.

We are so frustrated with them I have contacted a lawyer. If things like this happen all over then a class action lawsuit may be in order.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

ReBath Pros: Installer was very professional.

ReBath Cons: Sales person and location manager.

• Disgusted With Rebath