1.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Service Scheduling

I wish I could have taken the time to read the contract before signing it. My husband and I decided to pay $5,125 for a tub surround through ReBath.

We were told that the job would be completed within six weeks. Apparently my husband was receiving weekly updates about our products being “on order” but after week 6 I became concerned. I took the time to read the contract. Our agreement page had the start and completion dates listed as TBD and there were other glaring concerns.

I decided to cancel. The customer service team only responded to my request to cancel after I contacted the Home Depot. We had already paid $2,562 and we were told that we would only be refunded $1,281. The contract states that we are only responsible for 25% of the material returned, but I was charged for 25% of the total bid including taxes, labor, delivery, etc.

I have been waiting almost two weeks and I still have not received a refund. We learned a valuable $1,281 lesson.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Customer Care.

Comments