Terry Gowen is a *** artist. He has owned 5 different businesses, none of which still exist.

Reason being? He took the customers money and ran with it! Dont believe me? check out the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.

You will see the companies he's owned listed there. His business license has been revoked and he has been fined. He has also spent time in jail and was even all over Channel 9 news in Tampa for scaming customers out of their hard earned money. He has started a new company by the name of Renew my Bath and I am most certain he will continue to do what he's been doing all along.

Several people have rallied together in hopes of stopping this man.

I have been informed that some of those people are actually members of his own family, who have also been taken advantage of. If you want to deal with a REAL bathroom remodeling company...call Rebath...they did everything the way they said they would and I have a beautiful bathroom as a result of that!

Comments

Jake Wand embezzeled money from our company and myself personally. Jake Wand was introduced to me by a "mutual" friend (who i learned later had not known Jake for more than a week).

Against my better judgment i invited Jake into our project hoping he could deliver what he promised - to successfully pitch our company to industry insiders that he said he had done business with on numerous occasions. The truth is that Jake doesnt really "know" anyone except those that jake has already scammed. Everyone needs to finally admit that no-one really knows who this guy named Jake Wand is... An investigator we retained learned that he has no formal education, has never filed taxes or recieved legitimate w-2 income, has scammed his way into owning several small businesses (and then destroyed each after milking every dime), and has had at least 10 addresses over just the past few years (a usual sign of a *** artist).

He wiggled his way into our lives and then cleaned us out. We have reported Jake to the authorities who have told us an investigation was actually already underway. I am writing this in order to stop this guy from continuing his determined scamming of family after family.

If you have information on his current "operations" you should notify the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. You'll be glad you did!

No it's a way for Rebath to try and

cover there A_ _ bunch of liars, scam artist

It looks like Rebath tried to plant a fake positive report and dis another company. It blew-up in their face!!!

Next time engage brain then turn on computer.

:grin Jeff