I happened upon this website completely on accident yesterday and was saddened and disturbed by what I read about Rebath and Rebath Corp. I am a former Rebath corp. employee (although I came through a temp agency), my length of time there was short,only 4 days back in April, I got disgusted by what I witnessed and heard and had my temp agency assign me elsewhere. Rebath has set the standard for unprofessionalism and dishonest work ethic.

aimee.williams@rebath is an email address that gets read by a VP named Robin Rollando, who everybody either hated or was intimidated by and Janice Burke who is a 300 pound cow in dire need of wrinkle cream and an attitude adjustment and a third party calling themselves "Heather".

Complaints are gathered by "Heather" and a generic response is created and approved by Janice Burke and Robin Rollando. Then someone in customer service was told to reply to all complaints claiming to be "aimee williams".

I had witnessed a lot of hositility between upper management towards others, I heard a lot of "Make something up", and "Lie, lie, LIE! There isn't anything we can do."

It made my stomach turn when I heard phone calls to customers claiming to take the complaint "to an executive level" when in reality, it was just a call to temporarily pacify a customer who didn't have a working bathroom due to a franchise owner doing a poor job.

So, how does Rebath corp. deal with franchise owners who do a bad job or even worse, take the money and run? Simple, they take away discounts on the materials. That's ALL they do.

It's pathetic that someone (especially those with children or the elderly) should pay hard earned money (especially in this economy) and be left with a bad bathroom and not be helped in a timely, professional and caring manner.

My suggestion to the consumer who is getting the run around with this joke of a dishonest company should file a complaint against the Better Business Bureau.

Like I mentioned before I was only there as a temp for 4 days, however it was long enough for me to have my agency assign me elsewhere. I refuse to work for such dishonest people.

Comments

Ridiculous. Utter rubbish.

Unbelievable the way "former" employees get free rein to abuse former employers and specific employees. Robin Rollando is a true professional, tough when she needs to be and honest, open and fair. If you were only there four days, how could you possibly draw any sane and reasonable conclusions about operations, management or specific employees. You attack Robin as if she owned the company.

Did she? No, I think not. I suspect your short tenure was a result of doing something you shouldn't have been doing or not doing something you were supposed to. Grow up tough Texan.

Realize your words spread pain.

The reason companies use ghost employees and re-direct inquiries or responses is because they fear retribution and harm from bitter former employees such as yourself. What did you hope to gain by posting your message?

Worked for this company and will concur with everything mentioned. This person may have only worked their 4 days but they got the company down cold in that short time.

Lucky you to have only been there 4 days. I understand that Ms. Rollando had a stroke in recent years and has had a "life-change" in her attitude. I certainly hope so because she was one of the coldest and manipulative people back then that I had yet to meet.

I also understand both of her kids (now grown?) have chronic illnesses so who knows, maybe she felt she had to be hard to get ahead?? Whatever the case, it was a terrible place to work and I too had to get out rather than compromise myself.

Hopefully Ms. Rollando truly has had a life change.

to Anonymous #829516

Again, wow, a personal attack? And posting supposed personal information about Robin Rollando as if you know all of the details?

Know any perfect companies? Think Robin set the tone at the top? I suspect, like a lot of professional women, that she had to be "cold and manipulative" to deal with a few unreasonable customers. I know her, and yes she is tough, but I admire her thick skin and for knowing what it takes to compete in the "good old boy" network.

Robin is one of the warmest, kindest, sweetest people you'll ever meet and it takes a lot on unreasonable language or behavior to get on her bad side. Admire her for being successful, but quit attacking her personally, because you don't know her.

If you have a beef with the company, by all means pursue any number of constructive ways to extract your satisfaction. Attacking Robin Rollando publicly likely didn't help your cause.

Northbrook, Illinois, United States #223471

in the know: Norm Murdock was fired by Rebath. He's gone

I was contacted today by a temp agency wanting to offer me an opportunity with ReBath as a Marketing Coordinator. I was first excited about the opportunity...

however, this thread gives me serious second thoughts.

Continuing on my research... cheers.

#220534

Norm Murdock is the person to deal with. If you are dealing with Sanders you are dealing with a talking dummy, Murdock runs the operations.

Amsterdam-Zuidoost, North Holland, Netherlands #196863

what these posters have written is accurate.

Rebath has a good product, but is a horrible company. It's run by a crazy man named dave sanders whose only objective is to be silently obeyed by everyone at the company. He fires anyone who has ideas (so no-one voices any), and regularly trashes franchisees, despite them being the customers.

if someone made an inside/undercover movie of this company, it would be a massive hit online as everyone could identify with the out of control lunacy of this place.

I absolutley love the above Post way to expose girl....you go!!! and again i inform you guys look out. they do it to here own hard working employees..and Robin I know you!!!

Rebath Franchise in Orlando Florida Stiffs Former Employee With Debt

Rebath Complaint by Bent Over

You were reading a complaint about Rebath.

Filing a new complaint about

Rebath of Central Florida, owned by Richard Sasto, sold to another individual in a asset sale only. Richard Sasto, franchise owner of Rebath of Central Florida, walked away from paying his companies debts after the sale.

Thousands of Dollars in materials purchased and supplied to customers homes was never paid for. Richard Sasto owns another Rebath Franchise in Long Island, New York. People should be made aware that He may not pay for materials in New York and customers could have liens placed on there homes by suppliers and workers. Rebath of Central Florida, stiffed one of his former employees with default judgement in the amound of $18,500.00 plus court cost, and attorney fees. The employee was kind enough to sign a credit application for Richard Sasto, since Richard Sasto was a absentee owner. The debt is due to Scripps Publication, parent company for Florida Today Newspaper. Richard Sasto took the profit from the sale of the Rebath of Central Florida sale and skipped out on this debt and thousands of dollars more. Rebath has a very bad reputation of doing this type of thing ikt is all over the internet. And there installations are of poor quality.

Again you can see it all over the internet. This guy Richard Sasto still qualifies Rebath of Mid Florida with his Master Plumbing license and the person harmed by the debt is seeking that the State of Florida revoke Richard Sastos Master Plumbing License in the State of Florida. Rebath Corporate knows of this debt problem and states, ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Yet Richard Sasto is a Rebath Franchise Holder still in Long Island New York.

Richard Sasto should be made to pay off this debt or have his New York franchise taken away. What kind of Franchise owners are you allowing Dave Sanders? Force Richard Sasto to pay the debt.