Germantown, Maryland

I had the displeasure of talking by phone with Lisa Rizzo, Customer Service Manager at the Corporate office, multiple times. To discuss, yet again problems with our second remodeling by REBATH of our tub and shower, a redo.

Fought for over a painstaking amount of time with Ms. Rizzo and eventually the CEO of the company. Only to experience a level of pure distaste and a lack of courtesy towards me, the same response I received from REBATH store manager, Donna and her employees in Branford CT. This REBATH location and Corporate office were difficult and rude during our phone conversations and made my life a living *** every time I called to ask for their help and cooperation.

While going through many months of this same treatment we found out that some service people were not any better at customer service. From the sales employee that first came to our home to sell us our initial tub and shower remodeling package, remembering there was that first job and a redo done by REBATH employees. However, most employees lied their way on the phone and into our home causing grief and extreme stress each time this happened.

They displayed poor listening skills while talking over our voices whenever we called to discuss any problems, not allowing for any communication or understanding from them of what the problem might be at any given time. REBATH is the worst company I have patronized ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Remodeling.

Comments

Pretty bad experience we had here in Dallas. I guess it is the same every where