Oxnard, California
5.0
Service Scheduling

My bathroom was just completed today and I had to call the manager, Doreen, to see how I could show my gratitude. She asked me to submit a review on this site.

In May, I contacted Re-Bath to see what they could do to help me with my "rotting" bathrooms. They sent Alex out and he helped me with designing 2 showers.

About 8 weeks later I called to check on status, they informed me that they just scheduled the dates and I was to be done on July 27-29.

The installers finished on Friday and needless to say they were great!! Very professional and very caring about my home, cleaning up their mess each night and cleaning up on the last day.

The bathroom is beautuful!!! I love just sitting in there and looking at it. Experience was great from start to finish and I would definetly recommend them to anyone ans everyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rebath Bathroom Remodeling.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

• Bathtub Remodel

Comments

#1204447

My experience with ReBath not so good. Thought they could do something with my bathroom...gave them down payment, after a few visits from Josh and trying to nail down sample choices it was determined that their product was not for me.

Gave me only part of my down payment back even though no product had been ordered and no work had been done.

I am now having to pursue the remainder of my down payment in court. BTW I got a call from Doreen who admitted they owed me a refund.