Dallas, Texas

Found all bath from of all places their competition. Thats right, a home depot guy a contractor called Re-Bath came to my house named Raymond Gold. The only thing he sold me on was not to believe a word he said.

This home depot re-bath guy spent more time bashing Fitter and all bath concepts. But only with my husband present. Since my husband was running late because of traffic the gold tooth home depot sales guy would not show me samples till my husband came home. What nerve!!!

So after dealing with the gold tooth car sales men who's price started high and went lower as we asked him to leave, I called the other two companies. We finally had to throw this Re-Bath out.

He was driving a corvette like the contractor in the movie Money Pit !

So I decided to call the other guy. All bath concepts was a local plumbing company, and the designer (Yes designer ! )

gave me a good price, not the cheapest. You get what you pay for.

They sent a Plumber out and they installed my Luxury shower two weeks after I ordered it. These guys know plumbing and are all master crafts men. Start to finish they did a great job.

Thank you home depot or re-bath for sending out the typical salesmen who sold me on not using home depot or re-bath. Hire a plumber.

Thank you All Bath Concepts for designing my bath not pitching me one. A woman can make a decision and not just pick the colors. Thats why I bought The luxury Bath from All Bath.

By the way he called a couple of weeks later saying that he would get me an even better price. Does he know what he is selling this stuff for or is it just whatever an idot will pay.

Comments

Call Sears, they did my bathroom and it looks very nice!

The location said Dallas and that threw me. I had a run in with Rebath over almost the same thing but it was Rebath NE.

Their big sales pitch is not quality or price; it is speed. The speed claim is questionable. Something like the sheet material they sell should be in the warehouse not something that requires 8 weeks for delivery; as such, why the need for a deposit of half the contract as a down payment.

It could be they need to time to "kite" money. (Using current deposits for future work to finance their current operations.) I have found if there is smoke than there is a fire.

He lost his lawsuit and had to close. So much for dealing with a local "national company". He owed everyone.

Funny how many rebath dealers keep closing.

Rip Rebath of northern NJ. Rebath of Long Island

Rebath of Nc . Rebath by Sheridan Of Cherry hill. and the list keeps going. They flip franchises you pay for the nightmare. List or not he wont be at next homeshow.

They keep closing and flipping to another product must be the great warranty. Goldenberg Lies about his company because he's a salesmen who was fired by bathfitter. Also an ex cop. Next job

would you like fries with that. Snake oil.

Rebath pays alot to crush the trueth. they sell a tub liner that cost 150.00 and charge you 5,000. Save your money put in tile

Or call BATHFITTER

RachaelwithReBath
#206791

Cowgirl32,

We are very sorry to hear about the experience that you had with your local Re-Bath franchise. We'd like to discuss this with you in order to better serve customers in the future.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at aclark@rebath.com and CC me (Rachael@rebath.com).

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

#196373

He's the screwball that keep coming on here to fight with everbody that has complants about him so funny he changes his atttude like we dont catch on and disgraceful that he writes about his kid to excuse his deceptions about his lie of rebath in his house.

Ray you should just go away and live with the fact that people that complain on here are real and that's the way it goes when you do what you do its called reaping what you sow.if you wwere a smarter man you would learn from it instead of arguing with everybdy but o well

#196205

Listen to you, the armchair psychologist, LOL! You, dispensing psych advice? You should take your own advice and get help before you tell others to! And which one of the myriad of posters on here are you talking to? We're all angry because we complain about you? Ha! We all read your previous posts which were pretty unprofessional and inappropriate, seems the one who's angry is you! And now you're playing the peace and caring angle? Manic much? Using your disabled son to explain away your lies? Could you be anymore of an ***?

Bottom line, Mr. Sales Guy, is you suck! Deal with it! I'm not angry, in fact, I'm laughing too hard at you to be mad!

LOLZZZZZZ!!!!

#195671

Boy do I feel sorry for you, why do you do this? Has your life been that bad.

Keep on posting . It only makes me sell harder, and harder. When you get up in the morning do you really hate the face in the mirror. You really are a very sick person, You know me as I can tell from your posts, call me and I'll try to help you.

your anger it makes me wonder what did this to you. Really call I want to help you- peace, Ray

#195517

Only you would use your son as a backpedal for your lies!!! You make me sick!!!!!!

Is there no end to your lack of morals???

Un *** believable !!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

#194546

www.YouTube.com search- Abe1426

#194536

I read this the other day, what word don't you get? "Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor."

This commandment forbids misrepresenting the truth in relations with others.

This also forbids lying. Thanks, Ray

#194458

The reason that I have a ReBath system in my home yes my new home is that I have a 22yeard old son with Down Syndrom who needs help in the shower. Go make some smart remark now.

I also don't carry false customer lists, why don't you try posting who you really are. Try something new, TRUTH, I can back up any statement make. And I'll tell you when you sink to this level it says a lot about you as a person.

My sucess and the way that ReBath conducts itself we will never hide from some B.S. Written by a few really sick persons.

#192096

I laughed after I read the other thread where the biggest (no pun intended LOL) BSer that ever lived Ray said he had a Rebath system in his home after he told me HE LIVED IN A NEW HOUSE!!!! Now it's not so funny the more I read from him.

He should be ashamed of himself but he has no shame.

He just continues to backpedal and post after post of *** as if we're all *** when he's the one that's ***. And Ray BTW I am NOT a competitor like you WISH I was. I was a potential customer who thank GOD didn't get taken in by a shyster who's full of ***.

DON'T BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS!!!! :(

#191730

Rebath Franchise in Orlando Florida Stiffs Former Employee With Debt

Rebath Complaint by Bent Over

You were reading a complaint about Rebath.

Filing a new complaint about

Rebath of Central Florida, owned by Richard Sasto, sold to another individual in a asset sale only. Richard Sasto, franchise owner of Rebath of Central Florida, walked away from paying his companies debts after the sale.

Thousands of Dollars in materials purchased and supplied to customers homes was never paid for. Richard Sasto owns another Rebath Franchise in Long Island, New York. People should be made aware that He may not pay for materials in New York and customers could have liens placed on there homes by suppliers and workers. Rebath of Central Florida, stiffed one of his former employees with default judgement in the amound of $18,500.00 plus court cost, and attorney fees. The employee was kind enough to sign a credit application for Richard Sasto, since Richard Sasto was a absentee owner. The debt is due to Scripps Publication, parent company for Florida Today Newspaper. Richard Sasto took the profit from the sale of the Rebath of Central Florida sale and skipped out on this debt and thousands of dollars more. Rebath has a very bad reputation of doing this type of thing ikt is all over the internet. And there installations are of poor quality.

Again you can see it all over the internet. This guy Richard Sasto still qualifies Rebath of Mid Florida with his Master Plumbing license and the person harmed by the debt is seeking that the State of Florida revoke Richard Sastos Master Plumbing License in the State of Florida. Rebath Corporate knows of this debt problem and states, ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

Yet Richard Sasto is a Rebath Franchise Holder still in Long Island New York.

Richard Sasto should be made to pay off this debt or have his New York franchise taken away. What kind of Franchise owners are you allowing Dave Sanders? Force Richard Sasto to pay the debt.

#191729

You carry around bogus customer referrals, try carrying all of them not just the good ones. Hey people, Home Depot gets 15% of the contract, and the franchise has to pay royalties and franchise fees, all passed on to you.

The sales system is a hard sell, if anyone would like a copy of it let me know i have it, and also the so called one time visit coupon. all for your viewing pleasure.

Let me tell you what you read on here is the truth.....I absolutley can prove it. and Ray you know the true story.

stop bull ***. get a job with an honest compoany instead of the one listed in all the complaints.

#191727

Rebath Franchise in Orlando Florida Stiffs Former Employee With Debt

Rebath Complaint by Bent Over

You were reading a complaint about Rebath.

Filing a new complaint about

Yet Richard Sasto is a Rebath Franchise Holder still in Long Island New York.

#190689

I was looking on line about doing my bathroom and seen this. I only know a couple of things.

When someone protest a little to much than they have a lot to hide. These people are only complaining about the price and sales method. It seems like the saleman does not think or believe that it is a good price or he would not try to justify it by saying people or telling lies. What lies?

IF It has value then it would just be a good value. Hope this helps someone.

#190001

I thought that by responding to some of these threads that it may help clear the air on some of these issues, I was wrong. Alway check what type of car the salesman drive to make sure that it is ok and meets your approval!

That way you can tell how your bathroom will look. and car color that's a big one also. Funny thing none of my customers have ever written anything about me. That is the reason that ReBath should fire me, I,m sorry I do carry around, about 50 letters of reference.

But in response to the folks that post this *** , If you like I will show you how to be successful in sales 1. Treat your customers like gold. 2. Be honest when explaining what will be done .

3. don''t bad mouth your competition .4. NO high pressure sales, it doesn't work. for the real customers do your homework, before somebody comes out to your house.

5. Never let anyone hold a coupon over your head, don't sign anything unless you feel good about it. to the real folks good luck, to the fools that write B.S. And lies.

It all comes clean in the end, the customer can tell a phony a mile away. Ray

LisaLovingLife

Been looking online the past couple of days for some info about updating our bathroom. Sooo glad I saw this as well as read the other two Rebath reviews about this guy, as Re-Bath was at the top of our list (notice I said WAS).

I'm telling you right now: Some huge loud old man rolls up in a CORVETTE (WTF is up with that???!!!) and requires my husband to seal the deal I probably would throw him out on his ear (that is - if I even let him in in the first place LOL!!!)

One has to wonder what kind of company Rebath is to have someone of his ilk representing them. If I was the owner I'd have told him to hit the pike long ago!!

ReBath NE

It is very sad when a company will SLANDER and LIE about the competion, I think that giving the customer a great bath and great workmenship are the real issues here not writting lies about another sales rep. so folks you be the Judge!!!!!