Roswell, New Mexico

I replaced all my kitchen appliances with new GE products in August 2015.I submitted the rebate form by mail, with proof of delivery and I waited, and waited and waited some more..

Related: Rebateshq - This business should be investigated by the Attorney of TX for fraud.

Now, 8 resubmissions later because "we have no record of your submission," or "we don't have the serial numbers," or "one of your serial numbers is invalid, please send us a photograph" I've had it.

The customer service folks are well trained, but as a retired cop I can smell BS on someone's breath over the phone. I am thinking of hiring an attorney.

Part of it is the $500 I'm due, the other is the principle of the thing.

Review about: Ge Appliances.

I didn't like: Lies, Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rebateshq Rebate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rebateshq?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Vizio customer service is lacking Vizio "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more