Realty Executives - Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor
Update added by user Apr 19, 2015
Based upon HOA employee being scared of Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor do you think this would affect his ability to get contracts signed, inspections completed and stuff? Or would it be less risky to hire a different Ahwatukee Realtor?
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2015
Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor.This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr.
Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board member of the Ahwatukee Board of Management homeowner's association. Realtors frequently work with and should work well with HOAs to be successful buying or selling your home.
Most buyers/sellers expect Realtors to excel in communications and interpersonal skills. Mr. Meier has been admonished for inappropriate conduct in his position on his HOA. Letters have been sent to Realty Executives and Arizona Association of Realtors about his conduct.
In his first six months, Mr. Meier hired an attorney and submitted two separate letters which could have led to legal action against the HOA if he didn't get his way. This money comes from the homeowners like you and me! Mr.
Meier never shared his concerns with the HOA. Instead, he fired off attorney letters costing the homeowners to pay an attorney to review and respond to. Mr. Meier never followed up on his threats.
I do not believe a Realtor should make threats to sue his HOA. According to the HOA, Mr. Meier used his position as a board member to "intimidate" an HOA employee to provide him "confidential" homeowner information so he could further his realtor business. An HOA employee reported they were terrified of Mr.
Meier based upon his behavior and gave him the confidential information out of fear. Mr. Meier also received a letter admonishing him for using his position as a HOA board member to pursue his realtor business. This is hardly someone I would consider to hire as a Realtor.
I would be afraid he would sue me if we did not agree on issues. I would be afraid he would try and obtain or share my confidential information. I would be afraid of him confronting me and intimidating me if he got upset with me. I want my realtor to be able to work with my HOA not against them and send them attorney letters when he doesn't get his way or intimidate HOA employees while working for me.
I believe it would be reasonable for any potential home buyer/seller to investigate before hiring Mr.
Meier.I would never consider hiring Pete Meier when there are so many great realtors in the Ahwatukee area.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pete meier ahwatukee realtor
- Reason of review:
- Questionable character
- Product or service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."