Phoenix, Arizona

Update by user Apr 19, 2015

Based upon HOA employee being scared of Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor do you think this would affect his ability to get contracts signed, inspections completed and stuff? Or would it be less risky to hire a different Ahwatukee Realtor?

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2015

Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor.This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr.

Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board member of the Ahwatukee Board of Management homeowner's association. Realtors frequently work with and should work well with HOAs to be successful buying or selling your home.

Most buyers/sellers expect Realtors to excel in communications and interpersonal skills. Mr. Meier has been admonished for inappropriate conduct in his position on his HOA. Letters have been sent to Realty Executives and Arizona Association of Realtors about his conduct.

In his first six months, Mr. Meier hired an attorney and submitted two separate letters which could have led to legal action against the HOA if he didn't get his way. This money comes from the homeowners like you and me! Mr.

Meier never shared his concerns with the HOA. Instead, he fired off attorney letters costing the homeowners to pay an attorney to review and respond to. Mr. Meier never followed up on his threats.

I do not believe a Realtor should make threats to sue his HOA. According to the HOA, Mr. Meier used his position as a board member to "intimidate" an HOA employee to provide him "confidential" homeowner information so he could further his realtor business. An HOA employee reported they were terrified of Mr.

Meier based upon his behavior and gave him the confidential information out of fear. Mr. Meier also received a letter admonishing him for using his position as a HOA board member to pursue his realtor business. This is hardly someone I would consider to hire as a Realtor.

I would be afraid he would sue me if we did not agree on issues. I would be afraid he would try and obtain or share my confidential information. I would be afraid of him confronting me and intimidating me if he got upset with me. I want my realtor to be able to work with my HOA not against them and send them attorney letters when he doesn't get his way or intimidate HOA employees while working for me.

I believe it would be reasonable for any potential home buyer/seller to investigate before hiring Mr.

Meier.I would never consider hiring Pete Meier when there are so many great realtors in the Ahwatukee area.

Review about: Realtor.

I didn't like: Pete meier ahwatukee realtor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Questionable character / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Realty Executives?

Submit review

Comments

Um, didn't Mr. Meier admit to doing what he's accused of? Read his response below. Sounds like a lot of drama - that's too bad. Always better to play fair, what goes around...
JJWatsinger-098
Why would Pete Meier who is a realtor fight with his HOA? He has to work with the HOA to get deals done. How would you feel if he sold your house and the HOA wouldn't work with him? There are a lot of great realtors in ahwatukee. I would use anyone of them before using Peter Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Arizona Realtor. Here are more links about Mr. Meier.
http://pete-meier-ahwatukee-realtor-peter-h--meier-reviews.measuredup.com/Complaint-Realtor-character-important-1060442366 http://www.trulia.com/profile/pete-meier-agent-phoenix-az-1467800/overview http://pete-meier-ahwatukee-realtor-peter-h--meier-reviews.measuredup.com/9220283/Reviews/Consumer-Complaint-1 http://forums.redfin.com/t5/Phoenix/Pete-Meier-Ahwatukee-Realtor/m-p/510945 I have met Pete Meier many times. I do not like him or believe he has his clients best interests in mind, Only my personal opinion of course. Would you use Pete Meier as your realtor? Would you use Pete Meier as your realtor?
#1020083
What is this guys problem? He has bad reviews on the internet. Google these words and you will find them.
Pete Meier Realtor Ahwatukee
#1020078
What is this guys problem. Google him and see all his issues in Ahwatukee
Google these:
Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor
#1020075
Look at his photo. White tshirts under blazers when out when Miami Vice went off air back in the 80's. Nuff said!
#1020071
Sounds like Pete Meier is an ***. I googled his name and he wrote a article in a newspaper talking bad about hoa board members. Then I saw Pete Meier is a board member. If he wrote aboout me I would defeinately defend myself in a way Mr. Meier would not like. He looks old so he probably would be easy. I wonder if Mr. Meier has been assaulted before cause how he acts and what he says? I wonder if he has eyes on the back of his head so he can see who is coming?
You can read more about Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor questionable character if you Google search these words:
thedirty pete meier realtor
I am here 2
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1014155
I would locate another realtor. Why take a chance?
Concerned in Ahwatukee
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1014153
Here is a link to Mr. Meier's behavior on another website:
Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor? What is that? I bet Pete pissed on the wrong guy/gal's Wheaties in the morning and this is the result. It doesnt seem it could harm your reputation if it occurred like Peter, Peter Pumkin Eater, seems to indicate. Peter must have written or said something bad about somebody else so they just sent it back at him. Karma is a *** sometimes.