Really Rotten Realty - The Worst Real Estate Company EVER!!!
They promised to list my house at a price I thought was a good price, and told me everything I wanted to hear. Great I thought. However, they knew it was grossly overpriced and just agreed with me to get the listing. Now, only after I'm under contract with them and stuck using them, I hear their concerns about price. I say I hear, but I mean I randomly hear when they please because I can't get anyone to return my calls and their voicemail system is so complicated (by design I think) I don't know where I'm leaving a message. Not that it matters, they haven't returned a call yet anyway.
When they show their clients the house, they don't give much notice. One time I caught them calling from the sidewalk, standing next to the buyers. What kind of notice is that? My house has been on the market for months now and the only suggestions they have to offer is to lower the listing price. Wow, real rocket science.
Their MLS listing is horribly done. They took MLS pictures from a cheap phone that didn't have a flash and the house looks like a dark and uninviting cave, but they don't care. The kitchen picture even has a picture of the agent's purse and fast-food lunch on the counter. I even discovered that they described the house using an automated description generator called the Robo-Descriptor 9000. What am I paying for? I'm certainly not getting the service a full-service Realtor should offer.
The name of the company is Really Rotten Realty - http://www.reallyrottenrealty.com. Yes, the name should have alerted me, but I thought all real estate agents are the same. They've proven that I was wrong.
Don't use this company or any lazy real estate agent from this company. They aren't worth the commission.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate Agent Services
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Ebay unfairly suspended my account. I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with! I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a..."
- "Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece. I also purchased some..."