5.0

Real Health: The Prostate Formula/Saw Palmetto

I bought and took this product and followed the stated dosage..3 tablets a day... over a matter of 5 or 6 weeks.

I developed what I eventually learned was B6 toxicity. It is debilitating.

This product, each tablet has 50 mgs, which is almost 3000 times the RDA...following REAL HEATH's recommended 3 tablets a day, delivers 150mgs, almost 9000 the RDA...the RDA being 2mgs per day.

This condition left me dazed and energy sapped...a blood test 6 weeks after I stopped taking revealed I had 600 times the higher limit. There is no antidote...only time eventually clears from one's system, although permanent neurological damage is possible.

I have had this condition for over 7 weeks.

I have seen a very reputable Neurologist who has meticulously documented my condition. I have consulted with a top tort attorney and will proceed with a class-action suit against Real Health and Iherb unless I promptly receive some adequate explanation/defense...and some indication that u will be taking this product off the market, and/or reformulated to exclude the very toxic levels of B6.

Rgds,

Keith Gilmour

gilmourk@***.com

Location: Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Real Health Labs Reviews