I was looking for a suitable Dubai Real Estate Investment which can help me out to invest in a commercial property.Then I read about Ezayed in newspapers and go to know that the company is coming up with their first ever property auction.

I will defiantly get registered to acquire my candidature for the auctions.

Then I read about Ezayed in newspapers and go to know that the company is coming up with their first ever property auction.I will defiantly get registered to acquire my candidature for the auctions.

Review about: Investment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Real Estate Client Referral?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waypoint Homes Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Apartment Rental from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more