Please, please, please DO NOT lease from this agent or you will not see your deposit refunded.Unfortunately we were in the middle of our lease when it was transferred to this agent with very unprofessional staff.

They breach their contract terms and make up charges to rip you off with your deposit. There is no communication when they have your money even when you follow their instructions at move-out. We took pictures to prove our position as dealing with them was suspicious. There is no caring at this place so I wanted to make it a point to let people know about our experience.

Had to rate it 1 star only to make this post.It does not deserve a star rating as we are very disappointed and out our deposit money - STAY AWAY.

Review about: Leased Property.

I didn't like: Have no integrity.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $195
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Real Estate Bcs?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ever Brite - Dangerous product Ever Brite "Don't buy this light if you value your property. The lights aren't that bright and they went out within months of purchase. I came home one day and found the..." Read more Dutchmen - 2915RK Colmen AC no duct connected Dutchmen "Brought the trailer in Jan 17, Camping World, Colorado Springs, CO. Turned on the Fan for the AC and the air only came out the unit vent and not though..." Read more Worldcore (worldcore.eu aka EUPSProvider s.r.o.) Worldcore "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more