Stow, Ohio

Tony is a scam artist.He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates.

He's headed back to Colorado, good luck with him state. I also know he took a deposit for a chicken coop he never built. He has two out standing warrants in Erie county and is on he run. God help whomever has a run with him.

Take take take of the world.*** me.

Review about: Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ready Willing And Able Roofing?

Comments

you must be the crazy ex girl

to Anonymous #1127703

Ummmm no, not the case at all.

to Anonymous #1147810

Thanks for posting this.I was a bit sketched out by Tony's lack of responses to me lately, and now that I've seen this post, all suspicions are confirmed.

I am the person he was supposedly building a chicken coop for.

Good to know now he's not going to deliver so I can sick the law on him.Thanks again.