Stow, Ohio

Tony is a scam artist.He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates.

He's headed back to Colorado, good luck with him state. I also know he took a deposit for a chicken coop he never built. He has two out standing warrants in Erie county and is on he run. God help whomever has a run with him.

Take take take of the world.*** me.

Review about: Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ready Willing And Able Roofing?

Submit review

Comments

you must be the crazy ex girl

to Anonymous #1127703

Ummmm no, not the case at all.

to Anonymous #1147810

Thanks for posting this.I was a bit sketched out by Tony's lack of responses to me lately, and now that I've seen this post, all suspicions are confirmed.

I am the person he was supposedly building a chicken coop for.

Good to know now he's not going to deliver so I can sick the law on him.Thanks again.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more