Ready Pac - Review about Cobb Salad from La Mesa, California
I also had a bad experience with one of these ready pac salads.I was tossng my salad after just adding the extra ingredients that come with salad bowl.
But I was fortunate because before I took a *** I saw something just a little different than usual. I looked closer and yuck!! Disgusting!! A roach I thought.
But no, it is a pincher bug. Still I don't want to see any freakn bug in my food. Would you? I'm not blaming walmart for the bug because I know they don't make it,, plus it was very well sealed.
I absolutely blame ready pac for they're poor quality control or they're unclean packaging process.
But wamart does sell these products and they and people who shop at walmart should be aware of what theye buying and well make an informed decision.Walmart might also want to stop selling this stuff or push ready pac to better packaging process.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Cobb Salad
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..."
- "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..."
- "They have the worst Customer Service and Service Manager Chris Levin.Don't even waste your time He doesn't care about his customers time or vehicle,"I'm pretty sure that we'll take care..."