La Mesa, California
Featured Not resolved

I also had a bad experience with one of these ready pac salads.I was tossng my salad after just adding the extra ingredients that come with salad bowl.

But I was fortunate because before I took a *** I saw something just a little different than usual. I looked closer and yuck!! Disgusting!! A roach I thought.

But no, it is a pincher bug. Still I don't want to see any freakn bug in my food. Would you? I'm not blaming walmart for the bug because I know they don't make it,, plus it was very well sealed.

I absolutely blame ready pac for they're poor quality control or they're unclean packaging process.

But wamart does sell these products and they and people who shop at walmart should be aware of what theye buying and well make an informed decision.Walmart might also want to stop selling this stuff or push ready pac to better packaging process.

Review about: Cobb Salad.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ready Pac?

Comments

russ2014
Hampton, Virginia, United States #921718

Place socks sorry service Hampton va

Ready Pac - Found a fly in my Turkey and Bacon Cobb salad bought at Publix Woodstock, GA 30188 Ready Pac "I sent picture's to Ready Pac web site and have not heard anything back! Maybe I need to contact USDA or FDA! I will try and attach pictures. Found a..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - DIRT - company x want buns back! Pepperidge Farm "Purchased golden potato buns in early May. I am still waiting for a return prepaid label to send them back for testing! I Kept calling but evidentially getting the run..." Read more Ferrero Rocher - We have purchased a pack of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price Jammu. Ferrero Rocher "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..." Read more Hostess Brands - Horrible Hostess Brands "We brought 2 packages of Hostess donettes and everything is different from the package, donut taste and size. The package is terrible and so cheap the zip tie to keep..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more