San Antonio, Texas

These idiots have now contacted us 47 times after we have requested not to be contacted again.

We have told them to stop calling us. We have asked them to not call, we have begged them to leave us alone. Their continued calls interrupt our business. They are rude, they hang up and call right back, not just once, but repeatedly in the same afternoon. Their callers are rude, harassing, incosiderate and have zero listening skills.

We now have the physical address of this company and the owner's full name.

We hope that filing formal and public complaints about this company that they will finally stop calling us, but not likely as today's call is proof they refuse to stop calling.

Maybe when we sue the living *** out of them for harassment, they will finally learn their lesson.

They need to *** off.

Review about: Calls.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reaching The Green?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more