I was getting ready to put my home on the market.I needed to sell as quickly as possible, with the way the economy is, things didn't look promising.
My real estate agent suggested we do a few improvements to "make ready" my home for listing. My agent referred me to Ray Fuchs/RDH. He responded to my call immediately and I had an estimate within 24hrs. My wife spoke with a few other people he had done these "make ready's" for, all stated they were happy with the work and highly recommended him.
We accepted his bid and he started the work the following week. The project was finished a few days after the projected finish date but we had added some things. All in all the work was amazing and made all the difference in the world, our house sold in 3 weeks. We then used RDH to update our new home and build a deck.
Results were amazing! (I have attached photos of the completed deck and part of our new master shower).
I enjoyed being able to work with both Ray and his crew, all were knowledgeable and friendly.I would use him again and would highly recommend RDH to anyone!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Improvements
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I went to have my hair color February 22 spend from 11 am to 4:26pm there and when I saw my hair it wasnt even close to the colors I..."
- "My fiance bought me a Prince Street Mini Satchel in Metallic Rose Gold at the Coach store in the Ingram Mall in San Antonio Texas. The DRings(I think thats what..."
- "Worst phone customer service all the time! You have to wait about 15min or more between transfers. 10 min for the operator to answer she doesn't know how to help..."