I was getting ready to put my home on the market.I needed to sell as quickly as possible, with the way the economy is, things didn't look promising.
My real estate agent suggested we do a few improvements to "make ready" my home for listing. My agent referred me to Ray Fuchs/RDH. He responded to my call immediately and I had an estimate within 24hrs. My wife spoke with a few other people he had done these "make ready's" for, all stated they were happy with the work and highly recommended him.
We accepted his bid and he started the work the following week. The project was finished a few days after the projected finish date but we had added some things. All in all the work was amazing and made all the difference in the world, our house sold in 3 weeks. We then used RDH to update our new home and build a deck.
Results were amazing! (I have attached photos of the completed deck and part of our new master shower).
I enjoyed being able to work with both Ray and his crew, all were knowledgeable and friendly.I would use him again and would highly recommend RDH to anyone!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Improvements
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "Worst phone customer service all the time! You have to wait about 15min or more between transfers. 10 min for the operator to answer she doesn't know how to help..."
- "My fiance bought me a Prince Street Mini Satchel in Metallic Rose Gold at the Coach store in the Ingram Mall in San Antonio Texas. The DRings(I think thats what..."
- "I went to have my hair color February 22 spend from 11 am to 4:26pm there and when I saw my hair it wasnt even close to the colors I..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."