I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1 7 day cruise and 1 7 day land vacation. Spent 7 days just outside of Tampa at a lovely resort... a little bit of a glitch as RCI had a hard time getting confirmation, but all worked out. I researched where I wanted to cruise and picked Carnival out of Puerto Rico. I researched the ship so I knew where I wanted my cabin to be and what my choices were through RCI. We had the best cruise vacation experience. I think two 7 day vacations for hotel and 1 including meals for $1800... is fair. Just purchased our second package. It includes many more extras which we will try to enjoy!

Related: Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations Vacation Package Review from Avondale, Arizona

So that being said you must do your homework, and check out all the places/cruise ships etc. Be prepared and know you still have to pay port charges and tip etc..

The photos I included was a view from the deck to St. Maarten and the other was the view from my room as we left San Juan... Spectacular view!

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Price.

3.6
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.