COMPUTER SERVICE WARNING FOR RCE COMPUTERS REGINA!
Please , read on!
Being in the Marketing/SEO industry for over 20 years now I have never in my life encountered such rude and delinquent behavior with RCE Computers Regina. My computer is my lifeline, so it and its content is very important to me.
RCE Computers ReginaI took my computer to this RCE as my computer’s CPU crashed so i thought id replace the whole thing, but not my hard drive as it was still in great shape. This was critical as i have al my client info on this drive and (mindlessly I might add) did not make a back up. I searched high and low for a reputable Regina computer store and came across this computer shop on Google.
I proceeded to call and talked to someone whom said yes bring it down, we can help you. So the next day I drove all the way across the city to their shop on 260 Winnipeg St N. Regina, Sask. I walked in with my computer parts in hand, the clerk recommended a new mother board and processor and I had the the parts needed to build a new machine. I told the clerk that my hard drive was intact and there was over seven years of my client info on it. PLEASE save it or back it up before doing anything, I mentioned this was essential. So being satisfied, I happily gave the man my parts and he said quote “It will be ready Friday” (two days from now).
I left happy as I have been down from work waiting for another CPU chip from Ebay that did not work as well and all my clients are waiting to hear from me.
I waited the two days and called back on Friday around noon and one of the other techs in the back answered the phone As son as I asked him if my computer was ready he snapped back at me “When did you bring it in?” I politely said “two days ago. He snapped back again, “it takes 3 to 5 days for all the parts to come in” I replied, but the other tech told me 2 days because all the parts where there.” He again snapped back, “well he was wrong and its going to be three more days” I asked him if he wanted me to come down to the store so he could talk to me in person like that, he said “yes come on down”
So I again drove all the way across the city to ask the man why he was talking to me like that. I arrived within 15 minutes and asked for the boy the was on the phone with me, he came out and said yes can I help you I said hes I want you to talk to me in the same tone of voice as you did on the phone, he did abide and told me that he didn’t care who I was (I bet he does now) that I was a SEO (search engine optimizer) and ridiculed my profession and proceeded to say he didn’t care about me or my computer, that he was only the tech. He was very rude to me and proceeded to tell me to get out of his store, childishly mimicking me WHAT? after I just spent close to $700? Everyone in the store was sticking up for him and saying there was nothing they could do. I left flabbergasted.
I got a call the next day and they said come pick up my computer that it was ready. I went in and picked it yup and asked if al my info was stil on the Hard drive, the tech said “yes he transferred everything” (the same tech that verbally abused me???) So I got it home and turned it on, first there was no wireless adapter that was in my computer to begin with and that all computers should come with, plus ALL my client’s information was gone! Can you believe it? It was there when my computer went down! Outrageous!
I have just lost over $2700. in the last week because they deleted my clients folder.
I have never been treated so unprofessionally in my entire 25 year career dealing with computers and marketing.
WOULD YOU GO TO RCE COMPUTERS REGINA AFTER THIS? You have been warned?
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warning for rce computers regina
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Fire the tech that served me
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "When you have a sign buy one get one free and post it on the shelf of canned cat food, one would think that is the case. But..."
- "Here is the chronology of this purchase: -9-Jul-2016 I complete a payment of$78USD = $105.65CanadianD. I make this purchase from your company because they have always treated me right and I..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."