Ilha Do Governador, Rio De Janeiro

I have a micro system with RCA player for 5 CDs, BZARS2052 model, made ​​in China, and I wonder where I can get technical assistance as the CD module is defective and the remote control receiver stopped working. I live in Rio de Janeiro Brazil.

email: carlosmeier@globo.com

email: carlosmeier@globo.com

Review about: Rca Rs2052 5Cd Audio System.

I liked: Waiting solution.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rca Thomson?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Ezbuy Malaysia Bad Service Ezbuy "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more